The Depraved L G B T, U. S. Trend

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Joseph Carl, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

For the past 20 years, the gay community has been extremely successful in pushing it's agenda upon American society, and it's amazing that the transgender movement is progressing even faster.

Take a look at the table I've attached from a 2020 Gallup poll. The increase of self described LGBT persons from 2% of the Baby Boomers to nearly 16% of the current Generation Z should be disturbing. Is there any doubt that removing Christian beliefs and values from the nation's public schools, government, and media has affected the culture of the nation?

2020 Gallap Poll Table.jpg

Bobby Cole and Joe Riley like this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

One key to the chart is that the title is "self-identification." For generations past, such things weren't talked about and were kept quiet for fear of persecution and shame. Now there's a moral free-for-all so more are coming out of the closets.

Faye Fox likes this.
  3. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

How much of this self identification is the result of public school indoctrination?

Chris Ladewig and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

100% of it on the wrong road ? The road to destruction ?

5. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

There was an experiment done with rats to see the effects of overpopulation as they multiplied. The result was homosexuality and murder. Sounds like today.

Alan Sidlo likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Plus, I think, people are being pressured to make these decisions as children, at a time when it might be normal to be sexually confused, and once someone picks a side, it's harder to reexamine the options.

However, the rats weren't subjected to PR campaigns.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2022
  7. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

hmmm. An often rigged study or experiment to show what the perpetrators want to show.

8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Our intellectual superiors are once again about to show us why they are s much better than we. Harvard University students have “reimagined” the story of Jesus Christ and one of his disciples as a “heretical gaysian (gay, Asian) love story,” in a new play premiering this week. “Iscariot is a queer, Asian American, heretical revisionist history about Judas Iscariot,” according to a description on the book author, Sofie Kim’s, website.

To show how broad-minded the esteemed university is, last year the school appointed an atheist as its head chaplain. “We don’t look to a god for answers,” Greg Epstein, Harvard’s chief chaplain told The New York Times at the time. “We are each other’s answers.”

A gay Jesus musical and an aethist chaplain...at Harvard. *sigh*

Link

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I really can’t think of anything to say that would be of benefit.
    I’d like to write that I’m surprised but I’m not. I’d like to display some sort of abhorrence but whom would that help?

In some ways, I just have to resign myself into saying that I don’t have a monkey in that circus and leave it at that because there’s absolutely nothing I can do about it.
    If anything, I’m saddened that a place of higher learning where excellence was once revered, has replaced it with a celebration of misleading mediocrity.

10. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Harvard, like many of our great universities, was established for the purpose of advancing both Christianity and education. It's charter from 1650 indicates this by stating:

"Whereas through the good hand of God ... that may conduce to the education of the English and Indian youth of this country in knowledge and godliness."

This was also consistent with it's University Handbook of 1642, which stated:

"Let every student be plainly instructed, and earnestly pressed to consider well, the main end of his life and studies is to know God and Jesus Christ, which is eternal life, John 17:3; and therefore to lay Christ in the bottom, as the only Foundation of all sound knowledge and learning. And seeing the Lord only giveth the wisdom, Let every one seriously set himself by prayer in secret to seek it of him, Proverbs 2:3.''

Sadly, the new antics from Harvard are just another example of the secular trend befalling this nation. I don't think we can stop it, but we might slow the process down if Christians would speak out more and vote for leaders that respect God and the Bible.

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  11. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

No, very famous experiment with grim findings. He did it first with rats, then a bigger version with mice, IIRC. Search for rat, or mouse, utopia experiment.

Alan Sidlo and Beth Gallagher like this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

They told us almost 40 years ago what their plans for our children and young men were. I read it in Hal Lindsey book in 1988.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=e369...S5jb20vSlBDUFkvSlBDUFktMDYtMDAzNDEucGRm&ntb=1

13. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Our courts went along with the Homosexual Manifesto.

14. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Children should not be allowed to physical change their sex until at least age of 21. Certainly not before age 18.

Faye Fox likes this.
  15. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I was hearing that some organization who has input into such things has now said that it is appropriate for kids as young as 14 to do so. Then you got states threatening parents with Child Abuse charges if they do not support it.