The Disgusting Biden Family

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Dwight Ward, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

The first time I referred our president as Pedo Joe I wondered at my lack of circumspection in that surely such a free speech expression was putting me at risk of putting me on some terrorist list. Nowadays no live person is monitoring the net for disrespectable opinions of the rulers. Smart bots are doing that work.
    It didn't bother me for too long, for at my age I've come to a stance where I will say what I want about who I want. I'm past any point of fear and I'm learning what being an American means and that following those lines puts me at risk. It couldn't be any other way because, to put it crudely, you don't get something for nothing. Resisting evil is what God requires of us.

I needn't have worried. Hunter Biden refers to his own father as Pedo Peter in many emails recorded on the laptop from Hell. That laptop was sent to others besides the FBI and someone was able to recover many deleted files on it. The images and correspondence that the alt-press have exposed is only the softer side of Hunter's psychopathic record of himself. Videos of sordid sex with underage girls and other such perversions are rife. Pedo Joe was well aware of Hunter's extravagances and sent him money to pursue them.

Along with several photos of Pedo Joe tongue kissing his granddaughter (who Hunter also had sexual relations with) we have to experience nausea when learning about this very sick family. It's puzzling that they don't mind having such things recorded and made public. Here is the worst thing, though. We might see these examples and this family as some kind of exception. We might suspect that the ruling cabal is corrupt and that we are just seeing a family that is exceptionally so.

What if, what if, this is just typical of the class. What if part of their goal is to show how good peoples' values are so easily taunted and ignored. I've said before that I've come to faith through the back door, through witnessing how the evil people who are ruling us are so organized and dedicated to the end of human love and freedom.

Most will not understand or agree with my own increasingly definite conclusions on these these subjects and that is fine. For those who reluctantly see what I'm saying, I'm sorry to bring such a dark picture to you. I sincerely hope I'm wrong about all of this but I'm only describing the blackness, not creating it. Good will win in the end. Pray to be a strong warrior.

2. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

check into how his first wife and kids died

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I read a document that claimed that Joe Biden paid someone to make sure that his wife was killed, and it looked like an accident. He was already dating Jill at the time, even though both of them were already married. I think that she had been a babysitter for the Biden , so they knew her. There is a picture of her as a teenager, sitting on Biden’s lap.
    Here is the link to the thread about whether Biden’s first wife was murdered.

If he did have something to do with it, it seems likely that the papers recovered from Hunter’s laptops about hating his father could be because his father killed his mother and baby sister.

http://www.seniorsonly.club/threads/was-biden’s-first-wife-murdered.16920/

4. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

and...the man that was paid...came forward...years later....pure evil...just like the Clinton body count

Marie Mallery and Yvonne Smith like this.