The Great Reset, You'll Have Nothing, And You'll Be Happy

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Marie Mallery, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Devos home of WEF aka World Economic Forum' where all the leaders of the world decide what we all need.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
    Alan Sidlo likes this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Registered

I know there is nothing we can do about any of it but it is good to know what we may need to look out or prepare for ,too old for surprises.

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I would find the WEF more believable if they gave up their private jets and energy-driven lifestyles. If they want to save the world, they should all live in small cabins, burn hemp in their fireplaces/stoves to keep warm, and use horses and mules as transportation.... The biggest energy consumers in the world are criticizing those with fewer assets for THEIR energy consumption.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Registered

Why of course the 'important' people shouldn't concern themselves with us serfs.:rolleyes:.

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Several journalists have gone to Davos to film what they can from the WEF, and at least one was stopped and temporarily detained (Jack Posobiec) by the WEF special police force.
    There are pictures of this, and of the uniforms that the officers are wearing; but now Reuters has come out with a “fact-checking” statement that claims that the WEF has NO police.

Someone on Twitter posted pictures of what the police badges from the WEF looked like, and when I looked at this one, it was pretty shocking. (There are also Command Support Police, and Air Support Police, so I would say they definitely have police force support there. )
    Anyway, this one was pretty strange as a police insignia.
    It looks like some kind of evil goat/satanic creature to me, and when Bobby looked at the picture, he said that is exactly what it looks like to him also. It is pretty blatant evilness !

B9AE03C7-1B49-4086-8728-B5EAF70DCC18.jpeg

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

This is not a good time for our country to be in the hands of our enemies, as it is.

7. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Trump stood in the way of this, which is why it did not arrive in 2021. Now it is 2031. A group was warning against this after the first meeting with Bush Sr and world leaders. But we were told it was only a loose agreement--nothing firm.
    But when state and local governments started taking the 'generous' money from ICLEI, we were doomed.

8. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Remember Al Gore ? Who used to fly all over the country/world trying to convince people to reduce their carbon footprint. Then he would return home to his [I believe 2nd largest house in Tennessee ?

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

He was/is the single largest user of energy in Tennessee (private individual), but he has "Carbon Credits" so it doesn't count for him....;)

10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have taken the time and performed the research but sadly, I obviously haven’t completed the research because thus far, not one article I have read regarding the implementation and use of the “carbon credit” has made any sense to me.
    At best, it sounds like some protection scam whereby if you pay enough then big brother will stay off your back and won’t wreck your business.
    Pay up and you can produce all the carbon dioxide emissions you want.
    The only difference is that a person or corporation can trade in carbon credits as though they are cash.

Somebody is sitting behind a desk whilst watching his off-shore account getting larger and larger.

12. John Brunner

It's amazing how the very people who swear that our "polluting behaviour" is literally gonna kill everyone then go out and pollute as much as small towns all on their own...and then tell us that writing a check to them offsets the impact. If they really felt that "we're all gonna die" and this is truly a matter of imminent life or death, they would drain their bank accounts buying as many Carbon Credits as they can afford AND stop polluting.

Last edited: May 31, 2022
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I think the Carbon Credit System is a way for investors to make money by selling the ability to pollute or continue polluting...if you consider CO2 as pollution. Perhaps we should all buy carbon credits to continue breathing.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  14. John Brunner

You only need credits to exhale.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Whichever direction they are coming from at the moment, the government will press as far as they can go before people begin revolting against them, then they will go a little further and stop. Next, they will wait a while and, without backtracking from whatever they did before, they will press further until people again begin revolting, and they will continue, progressively gaining ground against individual rights.

On our part, most of us will consider it a win when we have forced them to stop, wondering later why we keep losing ground.

Last edited: May 31, 2022