The Kolbrin Bible

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Yvonne Smith, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just came across this information this morning, about a book called the Kolbrin, which some have classified as a Bible, although it is mostly just considered to be a book of important writings, from what i am reading.

Anyway, the first part was said to be written around the time of the Exodus from Egypt, and the second part was written after the New Testament Bible, and was written by the Celtics about astronomy , mathematics, and also some future prophesy.

Here is a short quote from the page I am linking, and found it interesting how well this describes our modern world today.
    “These are signs and times that must precede the return of the Destroyer: hundreds and tens of generations must go to the West, and peoples will appear and disappear, people will fly like birds and swim in the sea like fish, people will talk to each other about peace, hypocrisy and deceit will be there every day, women will be like men, men like women, passion will be a toy in man’s hands. ”

I checked Amazon and the book is free on Kindle Unlimited, so I borrowed it and am going to read some of it and see what I think.
    Naturally, some people call it a fake (as is anything that seems to vary from the Bible we have nowadays), and as far as it being a translation of the old texts, then it is definitely modern; but the manuscript itself very likely does exist.
    Quite a few search results, here is the one I was looking at:

https://www.soulask.com/kolbrins-bi...-about-the-emergence-of-a-heavenly-destroyer/

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

So far as what's written here, it certainly describes much of what has happened already , and ongoing destruction already, and people's emotions " a toy in man's hands" and mentality so deceived so often more each day...

and again so far as what's here, is not contradicting the Bible....