The Pope And Vatican Against Approving Same-sex Marriage.

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

In USA Today:
    Vatican, Pope Francis say Catholic Church can't bless same-sex marriages because God 'can't bless sin'

Actually, I thought that both supported this. Apparently something has changed.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Martin Luther and Charles Chiniquoy both told the truth about the utter evil nature of rome etc. That has not changed although the daily deception of billions of souls might say one thing one moment, something else the next.

John Brunner likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The Catholic Church has never condoned same-sex unions. The Pope did say at one time that he endorsed civil unions. Francis is kind of a loose cannon (or maybe canon). He was a part of an Argentine dictatorship, has tried to liberalize some of the views of the Church since his election. He is being fought behind the scenes by ex-Pope Benedict, an Francis is thought by many to be the "Black Pope" predicted by St. Malachi.

Frank Sanoica and Beth Gallagher like this.
  4. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

Neither would or will I approve them if ever asked the question. Let those do what they wish, I don't care, just don't ask for my approval of it.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I suspect that only the power mongers (politicians and "organizers") will be demanding our approval, trampling those who they "represent" underfoot as they chase every last dollar. Everyone else just wants to live their lives...but it ain't gonna happen as lost as there's a buck to be turned.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Apparently a number of gay marriages are highly complaining about what the Pope and Vatican are saying. But, there are those that believe in what the Bible states about gays and lesbians. Trying to push people into believing in things they refuse to believe in, just doesn't work. Not everyone in the world is "open-minded".

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  7. John Brunner

I don't think it's a matter of individual belief or being "open-minded" or pushing people into believing...it's a matter of faith. No one is asking the Pope for a statement of personal diversity in thought...they are attacking the Catholic church. Gays cannot force churches or mosques or synagogues to hold wedding ceremonies on their premises, and to validate their union "in the eyes of God." But they can get them closed down for being "hateful."

Totalitarian governments have attacked Christianity throughout history. The Government shall tolerate no authority higher than itself. Our government shall use gays as their "situation-specific" useful idiots to try to destroy organized Christianity in this nation. I don't know if we shall precede or follow the EU in this endeavor, but it's gonna happen. Islam shall remain untouched.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

The Word of the Creator (Scripture) says in Galatians that "all" society is death dealing (pernicious). This would and does include most of the world(ly) churches (Yes, rome too), governments, agencies, even charities (so-called).
    I don't know if it matter if they also "hate" anyone or any group at all - they deal death even to their families and 'friends' regardless.

John Brunner likes this.
  9. John Brunner

It might not be a bad thing if the government destroyed organized religion. I know that those in my community shall continue to gather and worship, and we shall continue to act out our faith in the community.

Disruptors are as children.
    Their attention spans are short.
    They have no long-term aspirations with Christianity, nor can they destroy it (in its purest form.)

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

The Creator's Promise is that HE Himself Makes All Things Work For Good - for those who love Him and are called according to His Purpose (obeying Him and doing His Will , totally willingly and joyously and freely).

His Word Says and Shows "organized religion" is idolatry-worldly-fleshly-children of the devil if you will, as is worldly government - i.e. no matter with or without religion, headed for destruction, death dealing, deceptive, all things opposed to Christ, "instead of" Him, anti-Christ(s). And all that men hold in "high esteem", as if of value, God calls abominations.

John Brunner likes this.