The United States Border - A Multilevel Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Bobby Cole, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

This is purely my own take on things based on logic and nothing more. There’s nothing to reference, nothing in the media to back it up........just my own sense of reasoning.

Now, we already know that the organization, timing and travel arrangements for the caravans seeking to cross the southern border of the U.S. is no fluke. Whether by singular sources or a PAC of sorts, there’s money and planning behind the whole thing and it’s not just about seeking asylum.

Here’s where my own imagination based on logic kicks in.
    For the last few days, the news is all about how the fine citizens of Tijuana are reacting to a few thousand immigrants from south of the Mexican Border. Some would expect it to be a normal reaction but since the caravans have gone all the way through Mexico with only a small skirmish here and there, so why the big uproar now? The U.N. along with private funding is supposedly taking care of whatever immediate needs the immigrants might have so, why now?
    Well, could it be that the drug cartels which control many of Mexico’s towns and cities are at the bottom of the protests? Or, could it be a joint project in which private money along with the ruling cartel’s money is being spent to create an inhospitable atmosphere?

With the buildup of U.S. federal forces at the border, it’s hard to transport any illegal commerce into the U.S. so now I ask myself: “are some of the people including the mayor in Tijuana getting paid to protest and demand the deportation of the immigrants”? Is the buildup of malice toward the immigrants a natural inclination or is it artificially built?

Whatever the reasoning, there are 3 possible scenarios that can happen.
    1. The least expected possibility is that the immigrants find peaceful co-existence with the citizens of Tijuana.
    2. The immigrants who cannot co-exist will be deported back to wherever they came from.
    3. Because of the violence being displayed toward the immigrants, the U.S. might be forced to reconsider the applications of asylum.
    As long as Mexico was offering asylum and the country remained hospitable, the U.S. laws governing asylum gave America the “out” so to speak. Now......?

My bet is on #3. Not only for those seeking asylum, but because the cartels need a fairly open border in order to sell their “merchandise”.

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

4 If Trump closes the border the Mexican government can not sell their products in the US. The cartel can not sell their products.
    Both together might push the immigrants back to where they came from. If Trump lets them in the next caravan will be 10 times larger.

3. Jack Knight

Jack Knight Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

For years now George Soros has promoted open borders. This is a snippet from an article explaining his intent.

The various branches and paid instrumentalities of the network include Democracy Alliance, MoveOn.org, America Coming Together, America Votes, The Center for American Progress, and other leftist front organizations, which advocate open borders for the United States — not for other nations but for the United States. These Soros-funded groups finance his camp followers, among them the Democratic Party, the National Organization of Women, abortion advocacy groups, various environmental groups, and last but not least, the increasingly powerful immigration special interest groups.
    https://www.newsmax.com/Pre-2008/George-SorosOpen-Society/2006/07/25/id/687006/

This most recent not widely publised article.
    https://www.wnd.com/2018/04/border-caravan-call-it-the-george-soros-express/

I can't understand how those Americans that want open borders don't get it that eventually they will end up causing America to become like other 3rd. world countries..

As for Mexico I think the offer of amnesty & jobs was for show. I think not to far into the future those that accepted will quietly thru economic hardship be forced to return to their country of origin. If Mexican's are coming here to work what makes it possible for immigrants from those countries south of Mexico to believe their lives will improve?

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Soros funded groups don't be fooled by the name they all want chaos. like the US has the defense department that declares war. Soros wants to bring in the New World Order with him at the top.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is a quote from a different thread about the wall, and a thread that I have tried very hard to stay out of , for fear some of my conspiracy ideas might “sneak” into a non-conspiracy section of the forum.
    This is my compromise, so I can safely ramble on here, and be perfectly legitimate to do so, since this IS the section where other possibilities can be discussed.
    In any case, what I have been longing to address is what @Lulu Moppet said about the wall keeping us in, and believe me, this is something that has concerned me a lot, and something can certainly can happen.

Sure, we need to have some way of keeping the criminals and drug dealers from just waltzing across our borders, while at the same time, allowing people who actually want to live here and become part of America (and our traditions) to find a way to become citizens here.
    I think that the Hispanics, as well as the Muslims, overall, are basically people who just want a better life, just like all of us do. We have had both nationalities living here for many years now, and it has only become an issue since we started having terrorist attacks.

The question is, how far can we actually trust that the government is trying to do the right thing, and not just set us up to believing whatever they want us to believe ?
    I remember reading that what might be happening, is that we are actually “luring” all of these Hispanics to come here, by offering them all the benefits of our welfare system.
    We have stopped having large families in this country, for the most part, and this country needs workers, and maybe soldiers.
    Once we have allowed in as many people as we need to accomplish that, what is to stop those border walls from keeping people from leaving, just like has happened in the past in other countries ?

I am hoping that this wall is a good thing, and that it solves the problem of unwanted criminals and terrorists coming across the border, but I think that it behooves us to consider that we have been set up before .
    Just look at the efforts being spent to take away all of our self-defense weapons. Kids now are growing up believing that this country would be somehow safer for them, if none of us could protect ourself.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The whole idea of not wanting a wall there is two things. One is anti Trump what ever Trump wants they are against it even when they contradict themselves every 4 years. Second the Democrats lost their voting base as the blacks are moving over to Trump and the legal immigrants are moving over as well. The democrats are in a panic if they can not get now voters the party is finished. As far as the money goes that is a joke. They pay into NATO and supply troops, This is for protecting the Europe border from Russia so we can spend money to protect others borders but not the US.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Hugh Dowling

Hugh Dowling Veteran Member
    Registered

Ah...You mean like he is some kind of born again Anti-Christ..? Send him over here. We have ways of making his ego squirm....!!

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

None of us should actually trust the government since they have proved to be untrustworthy over and over again.

President Trump seems to have America's and Americans best interests at heart....yet we shouldn't put all our trust in him either.

We need the Wall to slow the influx of illegals....and we need to over haul the immigration system so that those coming in for the right reasons have an easier time of doing so. The problem is not that we don't have the money to build the Wall...but that Democrats do not want to give our President the money because they can't stand him. They don't care about doing what is best for America or Americans, they only care about not letting Trump have his way in anything. This will be seen more and more next year when the Democrats take over and go after Trump personally with everything they have instead of doing their job of helping to straighten out the problems in our Government.

Martin Alonzo and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Did anyone read the story about the Arab American who was smuggling terrorists over the border to assassinate G.W. Bush? He was caught , but I don't know how many terrorists he got into the country before he was caught.

Mary Stetler and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was reading about that on Twitter yesterday, but something just does not make sense to me. Why, after all this time, would they want to assassinate George Bush ? He is at least somewhat responsible for the Iraq war, but not for anything in Arabia that I can think of.
    And if they want to kill him, why not just send in a well-trained assassin, and not smuggle several terrorists across the border ?
    Can you give us any more information about this whole plan, @Don Alaska , because all that I have seen are just the bare facts that it happened and was caught ?

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I was just looking at some military news and this is what I came up with.
    https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...mpt-on-george-w-bush-foiled-suspect-arrested/

So far as why not just hire someone internally to do the job, all I can think of is that ISIS might want to take the credit for such a high profile assassination.
    I would think that Trump would be the better target since it was his administration that destroyed the Califate.
    @Don Alaska may have more.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't have more, as the government is quashing this to not call attention to the border situation. I know the guy in Illinois said he was doing all that on behalf of ISIS, but I do not know more. I suppose it in in revenge for the attacks throughout the "Levant" under G.W. Bush. Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate G.H.W. Bush, and that probably was why his son took us into Iraq. There was no other justification for that war.

13. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

During Bush the Lesser's admin, a think tank popped up entitled: Project New American Century. In a nutshell, the idea was that with the Soviet Union collapse, now is the time for the US to govern the world, militarily if necessary. The Lesser's cabinet consisted of this group. One of the main ideas was that the US should have many military bases in the middle east as it does in Western Europe. Google 'Project New America Century.' There's plenty of info available. Start with Wikipedia.

14. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

One of the books published by the PNAC is "Rebuilding America's Defenses." It's available onlint.

15. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm confused about a couple of things, Bobby. Keeping in mind that I've not followed this closely, if the immigrants are Mexicans, where are they to be deported to?
    Second question ... regarding asylum, do you mean less or more applications for asylum will be granted?
    I need to read up on this issue, probably, before asking any more dumb questions.

Bobby Cole likes this.