The Vaccine Truth Coming

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The world is starting to know that this vaccine is not here to save lives but has another reason and the world is learning just what it is. The international justice system leading to a new Nuremberg type court case.
    Vaccine truth is coming
    https://rumble.com/vs4tp7-vaccine-truth-is-coming.html

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Can you give us a better idea as to what this is about?

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Lawyer Reiner Fuellmich provides January update on the Nuremberg legal case That is taking place right now. Bringing all the top people in the WHO, Bill Gates Fauci, and the CDC into stand trail for their genocide.

6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

In the meantime, the US Supreme Court seems to be laying groundwork to rule that the OSHA mandates are Constitutional. The lies (or stupidity) that is flowing from some of the justices is astounding.

Sotomayor drastically overstated the number of young people who have fallen severely ill from coronavirus. "We have hospitals that are almost at full capacity with people severely ill on ventilators. We have over 100,000 children, which we've never had before, in serious condition, many on ventilators," she said. [The current national pediatric COVID census per HHS is 3,342. Many/most incidental.]

She and other justices made a number of false statements about the vaccine's ability to prevent transmission of the virus in the workplace (it cannot.)

Sotomayor falsely claimed the Omicron variant of the virus is just as deadly as the previous Delta version.

Justice Stephen Breyer argued hospitals are at capacity because of the disease, specifically due to unvaccinated individuals getting ill. [Yet another lie.] He also said there were 750 million new cases yesterday.

Link

If the world is gonna know the truth, it sure won't come from America. Looks like another 5-4 decision coming down the pike. I hope it is in our favor.

Regarding Nuremberg: I believe there are many, many such ICC filings every year. Think of all the abuses of African warlords that go unprosecuted. Gates et al have not been (not will they be) charged with anything...although regarding the Informed Consent aspect of the complaint, I did find this:

https://ahrp.org/the-significance-of-the-nuremberg-code/

Several state courts have recently (this century) cited the Nuremberg Code as a source of legally enforceable ethical standards. I also found this SCOTUS reference:

In 2013, the US Supreme Court reiterated the legal principle of informed consent in a case involving a citizen who refused to consent to a blood test. A blood sample was taken against his will on orders of a police officer. In a 6 to 3 ruling, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the plaintiff — even as the justices recognized that both privacy and harm were minimal.
    Missouri vs McNeely, 569 US 141 (2013)

I dunno. The ICC filing is mostly show, but the Nuremberg Code may provide some foundation moving forward regarding mandates. But no one above our pay grade is gonna hang. And if SCOTUS screws up the ruling that's currently in front of them, it's not gonna get overturned.

7. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I love good entertainment and when the conservative judges do chose the right thing to do we will be blessed with 24/7 leftist communist media buffoonery. It will be the big push to redo our courts which will probably start civil war number two. I know the answer to all these things but refrain from mentioning them. In the meantime it is peaceful here where I live, the local police chiefs and sheriffs don't watch the political hacks. The liberals have already pulled a full coup de tat, they have been emboldened and are drunk on stolen power. They need a good boot in their __ .

8. John Brunner

I'm sure we both agree that a system is in trouble when those who are supposed to rule on the Constitutionality of government action (and kick it back for repair, if required) are known to have "leanings" not as private citizens, but as judicial arbiters of fact.

9. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Screw judges and courts. Do not comply.

"To consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions [is] a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy." -- Thomas Jefferson to William C. Jarvis, 1820. ME 15:277

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

11. John Brunner

12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

She is the only justice that I believe doesn't have the intellect or background to be there. Her recent statements prove my point. She hasn't got a clue about the background of the Constitution and has no intention to learn the history of the document.

Yvonne Smith and John Brunner like this.
  13. John Brunner

Sotomayor asked Scott Keller, the attorney for National Federation of Independent Business, “Why is a human being not like a machine if it’s spewing a virus, blood-borne viruses?”

That statement is more chilling than her ignorance on our founding documents.

14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Like I said, she doesn't have the intellect to serve where she is. She was chosen for her gender and her skin color and ethnicity, not for her intellect or legal qualifications.

John Brunner likes this.
  15. John Brunner

There was quite a bit of that going around at the time.

Don Alaska likes this.