Top Tourist Destination Expecation V Reality

Discussion in 'Travel & Vacation' started by Holly Saunders, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Obviously when we go on holiday most of us expect our destination to look like it does in the brochures... but it's not always the case...in fact most often especially in high season it's definitely not the case.

I've been to a few of these places both in and out of season...and generally agree with it all... some of you will have visited these places too ..

There's many more that could have been included but haven't especially in London, and New York but

grab yourself a comfy seat this will take about 10 minutes to look through...

here are a few of the top Tourists destinations in the world ...Expectation versus Reality.....

http://frank151.com/travel-reality-vs-expectations-at-the-world-s-best-attractions/26/

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I have no expectations about any of these places....since I don't see myself every getting to visit anyone of them since they are not in the United States and I don't fly.

I think though that many of the "tourist" places here in the States would pretty much have the same scenerios as you have shared @Holly Saunders.

3. Holly Saunders

Registered

One of them is in the states on that list @Babs Hunt ...yellowstone park :D

Babs Hunt likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

So is NYs Central Park. Ive been there and it's crowded just like all tourist attractions are.

5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

But, still, who among us would not jump at the opportunity to see all those places? I know I would.

6. Holly Saunders

Registered

I've already visited many of them....

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I have very slow internet service out here @Holly Saunders so I can't always view whole videos that people share (which gets frustrating sometimes). My expectations are still that even if we would make it to some of these places we would find it to crowded, to expensive...and even to far from home now days. :)

Holly Saunders likes this.