True Or False What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Tony Page, Oct 13, 2021 at 4:14 PM.

1. Tony Page

Tony Page Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

This afternoon I went on-line and found this conspiracy theory. I will post photos and the verbiage you can decide for yourself.

"We all need to start waking up real fast and unite against this evil "Global Central Bank Crime Syndicate"
    00M0M_j8NKdWr1Hkcz_0ak05O_600x450.jpg 00J0J_dhYwLxXvf0tz_0gw0bz_600x450.jpg 01414_9OqZlJin4foz_0dI06s_600x450.jpg

Dwight Ward and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Well there's certainly a lot of stuff out there that could lead you to believe that "they" don't want as many of us around.

Frank Sanoica and Tony Page like this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Veteran Member
    Registered

Last summer American cities were besieged by arsonists and no one did anything to stop it.

This fall American parents are standing up to the radicals who have taken over local education systems, and the Federal government is deploying the FBI against those "domestic terrorists."

Don Alaska and Tony Page like this.
  4. Tony Page

Registered

Seems like they're trying to take over this country from under our nose.
    I believe it started with Clinton with his agreeing to "Global Government ".
    Obama wanted a police force more formidable than the military, sound like a takeover to me.
    These are my feelings only not something I've read, I think we're in for a bumpy ride, & I think Soros is behind it.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021 at 8:36 PM
    Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Veteran Member
    Registered

The Dems are opening our borders so as to achieve One Party Rule.

I don't really believe that most illegals would vote for them, but the rhetoric is currently being put forth that such is the case so when more and more elections get stolen, the cover story is already there: "New immigrants vote Democrat."

These S.O.B.s do nothing to actually execute their duties. It's all about power.

I blame the world's media, or what should be the world's media.

Tony Page likes this.
  6. Tony Page

Registered

I agree.

7. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I ordered Creature From Jekyll when it first came out. The story is all there.

Tony Page and Yvonne Smith like this.
  8. Dwight Ward

Registered

"Creature From Jekyll Island" I meant to say.

Yvonne Smith and Tony Page like this.
  9. Janice Lynne

Janice Lynne Active Member
    Registered

Personally I think the whole Democrat versus Republican conflict is a just a noisy distraction.

What looks like a conspiracy on the part of either the right or the left is actually the natural consequence of corporate and banking entities pushing elected politicians back and forth, each entity attempting to gain legal leverage over all others.

The real conspiracies and 'dirty tricks' involve manuevers among those corporate and banking entities, and therefore among the most powerful and wealthy 1% of the global population. Those 1% of individuals are not seen in the news, and don't include even the billionaires we love to envy or hate.

The good news is that those mysterious upper-level types are engaged in such bitter combat with each other that none of them can fully achieve any one global goal.

The bad news is that the chaos they create amongst themselves in their struggle for dominance makes life for us here at ground level increasingly awful.

Tony Page likes this.
  10. Dwight Ward

Registered

The simplest description of all the conspiracy theories extant would have to include the word 'globalists' and would have to describe their wish to control the world. I'm convinced of that fact. I'll accept the opprobrium that brings on.

Yvonne Smith and Tony Page like this.