Trump Says He Will Be Back In White House By August - Do You Believe It?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, May 6, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I'd rather see Liz Chaney in the driver's seat. I'm liking her more and more.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  3. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Agree. I would probably disagree with Liz Cheney on almost every policy issue, but the bar has been moved so low now, anyone who simply tells the truth has become a hero/heroine.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    Bill Boggs likes this.
  4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I think one Trump term was more than enough, but I'd like to see a conservative president again.

Hoot Crawford and Frank Sanoica like this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump will be back before this year has ended. Maybe even by the 4th of July.

Al Amoling likes this.
  6. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Anyone that thinks that bloated orange slob will be back is crazier than he is and he is crazy. Putin's friend & ally should be enough to keep him out. Does anyone know we have a constitution?

Terence Eames likes this.
  7. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Donald Trumps does not love this country or anything but himself. He will put himself in dire straits if tires to come back in 24

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think I’d watch the personal attacks dude.....
    Opinions are welcome just not your opinions about people on this forum.

So I take it that you just love the higher gas prices, higher grocery prices, higher unemployment rates, total racism out of the oval office, the border being over-run and a mental incompetent in the oval office?

It’s one thing to hate an individual for who you think he is but quite another to disregard what good a person does because of that hate.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Bobby they do have Chinese simpathysores in the USA and Canada is even worst

10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Martin, sometimes you just crack me up!!
    I know you meant sympathizers but sympathy-sores? I couldn’t have written it any better.........!

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Bobby I am not a good speller as you know and that was the closes the spell checker could come up with.
    Put me and my spell checker on the list

12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Don’t worry about it Martin. Sometimes the mistakes are more truthful (and hilarious) than the intended words.

13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Now we have a Chinese puppet and someone the entire world is laughing at in "charge". The world never laughed at Trump and he did more to promote world peace than any president in recent memory, but most of his work was not covered in the MSM. His work among the nations in the Middle East and the eastern side of the Adriatic Sea was memorable. He was nominated for a Nobel by the leaders of what was once Yugoslavia but not a mention in the U.S. press. Of course, that could be because most Americans don't know where the Adriatic Sea is located.

I remember the reports that came out of Europe when Warren Christopher was Secretary of State. When he would walk into the G7 talks, a titter of giggles would go around the room as someone the world thought a fool was in charge of U.S. foreign policy.

I also read a recent study by a non-profit that covers national policy. Their surveys showed that people on the political right are more "liberal" in the classical sense (e.g., liberal arts colleges, etc.) than those on the left, as far more "conservatives" watched and read leftist news coverage than those of the left watched and read conservative news sources because they never consider an opinion they disagree with. That is, in part, why you get such a bunch of silly name-calling from those on the left side and almost none from the right. Ironic that Leftists, who have been named "Liberal" are actually less liberal than those who have been labeled "Conservative".

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

If I remember correctly, D. Trump wasn’t nominated for just 1 Nobel Peace Prize but 4 and everyone can see why. Unfortunately, he didn’t get the nod but had he won there is no doubt he would have given the million bucks to a charity just like he did with his paychecks.
    On the other hand, B. Obama was nominated and won one but even in his last book, he admitted that when he was notified of it he didn’t know why and to my limited knowledge, I can’t see what he did with the cheque.

15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Trump was nominated for several Peace Prizes, but I just figured I would highlight the one that those who call Trump names couldn't call into question but probably didn't know about since the breadth of knowledge of many of the name-callers is limited.