Trump's Lewd Disgusting Comments

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Arlene Richards, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Not all of, but it does depend on what the past history is for sure.

2. Denise Evans

Registered

Yea they were friends, good for susan

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes I read he idolized Malcolmx and he was reading his comments so obviously condoning the language. He seemed to really enjoy reading it too. No squeaky clean there.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

Boy, that's the worst bunch of bias I've seen on the news, after Donalds apology. He cut off anyone that was for Trump, and wanted to keep the focus on what Donald said way back when, not would he still be the best President. I hate watching that bought and payed for media:(

5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ken Anderson
    The link you provided corroborated most of what I remember hearing back in the days just before Bill's Washington debacle.

Disgusting then, even more so now, seeing the "man" earn millions every year from speaking engagements.
    Frank

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

I am glad Trump got this "silent" American up and awake! He's the best thing that's happened for me personally. Too many like me remained silent while people like bill, hillary, obama and the likes, did dirt to this country and it's people. I am sick of them and will be glad to see the tail-end of them. At least sitting in any place of power in our government. Shipping them off somewhere would be a dream come true, but that won't happen. They'll still live here, and probably reap benefits of living in America the rest of their lives.

I love Tomi, this was so good, wanted to share it in case any of you missed it;)

Darn, if you don't have facebook you won't be able to see this but I can't find it on youtube:( If anyone can find it so others can see it, please do so, this was so good:

Ina I. Wonder and Ken Anderson like this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It is not only the Clinton's who have the whole history of Bill's affairs, and Hillary's mistreatment of the women that Bill either seduced, or forced to have sex; but Tim Kaine has some skeletons hiding in his closet, too.
    Or, maybe they are not hidden, but to me they seem much worse than the locker-room talk from Trump.
    Tim Kain and his wife are well-known for being unfaithful to each other, and have what they classify as an "open marriage". Not only that, but Tim Kaine is also a cross-dresser; so even thogh none of this is illegal, again we are talking about actions of the Kaines, versus words from Donald Trump.
    IMG_0359.JPG IMG_0360.JPG

Edit to add: Snopes denies this, for whatever that is worth......

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

Well, the clinton's and obamas seem to think that being a woman, or a race other than white automatically makes you Whitehouse material, then another "first" with a cross-dresser doesn't surprise me. I'm seeing the headlines already, as America's "first" cross-dresser steps into the oval office.

9. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Here's a hypocrite, I'm sure the media and Hollywood is full of them...probably congress and the senate too.

Here's one...as a mother I would never have talked on the air like that in an interview no matter who was interviewing....in private, yes. Many coffee klatches with female friends we discussed husbands etc. we were just joking around.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...sbands-penis-and-her-breasts-on-howard-stern/

Wasn't it Kirstie Ally who thanked her husband's huge penis for her oscar in front of most of America
    Maybe even kids watching. That was lewd and vulgar.

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

Probably, they are getting where they will say anything on TV, nothing is sacred anymore, or censored. Only things that the "right" says seem to be offensive as well. If you fly the American flag it's supposedly offensive to some moving into our country, I'm sick of it, so are a lot of people and I'm glad to see so many folks rising up against it.

I do not believe Trump knew that was being taped. I could be wrong.

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I don't think he knew...open mikes happen and are always embarrassing.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Also, I'm reading from the left that what's the point in trashing Bill Clinton, he's not running for President..then these Same people trash Melania on her nude modeling photos....again...Hypocrisy.

Don't they ever see it in themselves??

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

I'd never heard the term open-mic til this deal. You were sure right about the hypocrisy we see today. One thing I think stinks higher than heaven is people that fail to see their own "dirt", they never seem to realize they are calling others the very thing they ooze with.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, it's all but civil war in the US, and if that happened it wouldn't surprise me. Of course, with the internet, a lot of just "talk" goes on, things we wouldn't say to anyone's face. One thing about Trump, he'll say it right out, whether he's wrong or right. I'm not really bragging about him, but there is a certain amount of respect I have for a person that will say it to a person's face is what I mean. Not that it's good to say some things to people;)

Chris Ladewig and Chrissy Cross like this.
  15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Speaking of lewd and disgusting, it seems that President Obama is not one to make such judgements. The media doesn't seem to be so upset over lewd and disgusting when Obama does it, either. They all seemed to think it was funny.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016