Truth Or Consequences? Has Adams Gone Too Far

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Joy Martin, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I hear Joe was babbling today on climate and guess he went all over the place.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-07...t-threatens-to-declare-climate-emergency.html

(Natural News) Imagine America with no more offshore oil rigs functioning at all. Imagine a ban on the construction of new refineries or pipelines. Consider the horrifying ramifications of our entire nation being plunged into a Sri Lanka-style collapse with engineered fuel scarcity affecting trains, long-haul trucks and all forms of transportation.

Imagine no more. “Sabotage Joe” is reportedly planning on declaring a climate emergency and invoking executive orders that would make all these things a reality.

With these executive orders, America would be plunged into Third World status, with near-total economic collapse, mass starvation, widespread power grid failures and civil unrest events off the charts. This is the plan of the climate cultists who are now at war with human civilization and who seek the complete dismantling of fossil fuel infrastructure across planet Earth, even if it means billions of people are plunged into poverty and starvation. (See Climate.news for more coverage of the climate cult.)

Climate cultists demand Sabotage Joe dismantle America’s fossil fuel infrastructure and leave the country in shambles
    As both the Washington Post and Associated Press are reporting, Joe Biden is poised to declare a climate emergency and sign executive orders that would strangle America’s energy infrastructure. Biden’s destructive executive orders are reported to be based on this document from The Center for Biological Diversity, which outlines the following demands to collapse America’s energy infrastructure:

1. Banning all oil exports from America, bankrupting many of America’s oil companies.
    2. Ban all oil extraction and exploration from 11 million acres of ocean waters off the coastline of the continental United States. This would drive a stake through the heart of America’s energy supply and bankrupt oil operations nationwide.
    3. Ban the importation of most fossil fuels, making sure that America’s collapsing domestic supply could not be replaced with energy from other countries.
    4. Halt oil extraction from the Permian Basin, which currently supplies about 25% of America’s domestic oil. The EPA is also trying to do this through a regulatory attack.
    5. Ban construction of most fossil fuel infrastructure projects such as refineries, pipelines or drilling rigs.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Who is "Adams" and why do you think he's gone too far?

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The Natural News site looks too frantic to me, kind of like an email that I might get from Nigeria. While I'm generally sympathetic to the content, the delivery is bad.

FYI, adding some personal observations to your link would be more helpful. Most people aren't going to click on the link and, if they do, the busy-ness of the site will tend to put people off, so if there's a message there that you'd like to share, you might summarize the article for us here, leaving a link for those who may want more details.

4. Joy Martin

Registered

I've been following Mike Adams for years, he publishes Natural News....I get a lot
    of very worthwhile info from him and he some times goes overboard with the fear
    going on. I trust him more than our govt.

Mike is primarily holistic and alternative medicine healing, as am I so he's right up my alley.

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  5. Joy Martin

Registered

No he's on "our" side and into more holistic healing vs the big pharma world. My kind of medicine person.

Teresa Levitt and Jeff Elohim like this.
  6. Ken Anderson

@Joy Martin, my comments were made solely as to the appearance of the site. As for me, I am not opposed to modern medicine. I just don't buy into everything doctors are told to recommend at a given time. As with anything else, if they can persuade me I'll do it, but I won't do it just because they have a couple of letters after their name.

7. Joy Martin

Registered

I guess I don't know the healing choices of the members here. I woke up to big pharma in the 80's due to damage from a drug and a hospital visit. And for 30 yrs I've been trying to do all my own healing, with a little help from pharma with a couple of their minor meds. And the best and informative doctor, Dr. Google and all my research and seeing only Integrative MD.s.

And I may have mentioned my decades of taking Grape Seed Extract and my no colds, no flu, no vaccines history and great immune system. I learned about it in 1995 when it was being brought into the U.S. from France.

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  8. Ken Anderson

We all make our own choices, and you are as welcome to yours as others are to theirs.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Joy Martin

Registered

Yep and as it should be "freedom of choice".

Just reading "about the author" section on Mike and learned something I didn't know.

Adams is a person of color whose ancestors include Africans and American Indians. He is of Native American heritage, which he credits as inspiring his “Health Ranger” passion for protecting life and nature against the destruction caused by chemicals, heavy metals and other forms of pollution.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
    Jeff Elohim likes this.
  10. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

and .....he's not the only one sounding the alarm bell..so
    no...he hasn't gone too far

11. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I suppose we are all "persons of color" in one shade or another. Here's Adams...

[​IMG]

He must be Elizabeth Warren's cousin.

Bobby Cole and Krystal Shay like this.
  12. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

LOL....:D:D

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  13. Joy Martin

Registered

??? Huh. Where did that comment come from???

14. Beth Gallagher

Registered

You said he's a "person of color." I responded.

15. Joy Martin

Registered

I just posted what he says about his heritage. Why even comment on Warren....

You know Beth I've detected a "thorn" from you when I have offered info...interesting I guess.