Controlled Opposition

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I use to watch the Judge when she had a court program...she was funny then not so much now. I like watching the five and really enjoy when the skewer whoever is sitting in the seat on the left hand corner. I guess I'm sadist at heart.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I generally agree with Judge Jeanine, yet I find her to be horribly annoying, and Laura Ingraham is just too predictable. Once I have the topic, I know what she's going to say so there's no reason to watch her.

Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I think that's generally true with much of radio, newspaper and internet stories. If you read the headline and first paragraph you can move on. There's a lot of padding with news, as if the writers were being paid by the word. Some are, in fact.

4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Thats why I watch or listen to the crackpots ,since their audience is small they are less a threat to the oligarchs or it seems that way. Plus the are correct far more than major media sometimes years in advance.
    Although I don't fully trust anyone now.
    I don't think it is good for us to be too tuned in to any of the bad news bears ,but finding positive news or entertainment is less and less everyday. I like to watch the animals and kids videos but running out of new material.

Ken Anderson and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Dwight Ward

Registered

I watch animal rescue videos on Hope4Paws and Dodo.

6. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Xucker Carlson looks like a mam's boy that never did a single day of manual labor around the house as a young boy or as the boy he is today.

7. Ken Anderson

Yeah, someone oughta be required to be a logger for at least a decade before being allowed to pontificate on politics.

Teresa Levitt and Beth Gallagher like this.
  8. Dwight Ward

Registered

I'm undecided on Carlson now. There's video out there of him bragging about how he grew up privileged. He's upsetting Fox, which is a good sign. Dunno, really.

9. Dwight Ward

Registered

LOL - Does that apply to this forum? Then I should shut my mouth... but I won't.

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I was reading an interesting article by Michael Knight about Tucker Carlson, and he seems to think that Tucker could be more of a political pawn, or something similar.
    Apparently, according to Knight, Tucker is talking about running for president in 2024. Since a lot of people watch him on Fox News, he would probably get enough votes to split the republican ticket, and stop Trump from winning , if he does run again in 2024.
    It makes sense that if Fox owner, Murdoch, wanted to put someone he owned out to run against Trump, he would have to make that person seems to be committed to America, and a true patriot, so that people who were Trump supporters would vote for him.
    So, it is possible that Tucker could be the “wolf in sheep’s clothing”, as Michael Knight thinks he could be.

B40D8A8F-6995-417D-A291-335F4C3D0A63.jpeg

11. Dwight Ward

Registered

I've heard some opinions that Carlson is actually doing harm by exacerbating the differences that Americans feel these days. To defeat the bad guys we will have to come together, left and right, and pursue the goals we have in common. Myself, I don't believe every leftist is demonic and I think they still might wake up from being 'woke'. Having said that, looking at the world I know less each day.

12. Ken Anderson

I don't know who Michael Knight is but, while Tucker Carlson frequently points out things that people ought to know, doing so in a way that is particularly effective, we should never trust a political pundit. You may remember that just before the 2020 election, Tucker Carlson began dissing Trump on his show.

A common political strategy is for someone to make himself a leader in a movement only to prevent those who follow that leader from taking any steps that might be effective. Glenn Beck falls into that category.

Al Amoling and Dwight Ward like this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Ken Anderson likes this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Registered

So do we, and even more since we rescued the two we have now. Was watching some yesterday.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    Dwight Ward likes this.
  15. Marie Mallery

Registered

We are divided now. We have been silenced by the left who has used thiier agendas to turn us on each other.
    Everytime a white American has an opinion it is attacked as racism. Although many blacks are wising up to the evil of the far left too many still listen to them.98% of blacks voted for Obama just because he is black.
    Obama did nothing but use them like most multimillionaire blacks do. They don't give a darn about how many are dying at the hands of other blacks or how their lifestyles are not helping them.
    Schools are sure not helping with their agendas either.

This woman is one of the wisest people I have seen, and too bad more don't listen to her.

A good talk from Candice,

Dwight Ward likes this.