Controlled Opposition

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Sometimes I wonder if the major world leaders aren't working together to bring in the NWO. Things just don't make sense.

John West likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I looked at Tucker Carlson’s Twitter page, and it is interesting that he shows his pronouns as “she/hers”. Most conservatives do not even put pronouns because this is considered part of the liberal agenda programming. Even so, why would Tucker use “she/hers” as his pronouns ?
    He brags about being fully vaccinated, and often visiting the Aspen institute, which is a climate change organization.
    And he has the Ukraine flag there, too.
    I looked at the parents information , and what @Dwight Ward posted is correct. The Swanson heir was his stepmother and he was raised in extreme wealth.

I remember that he was against President Trump for a while, but somehow turned that around and now seems to be the MAGA crowd hero . I guess that his news is probably better than most television news, but I a not a fan of Tucker, and seldom watch his youtube videos.

9266BC11-DE5C-4241-93D3-9F439BE9D9A1.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

What’s that saying, broken clocks are right twice a day? It seems to be the same with people in the public sphere too. Regardless which way they lean, there’s a fair share that nevertheless, produce interesting and accurate observations. I like reading viewpoints that sort of come out of the blue so I categorically reject ad hominem arguments. Whether those arguments are accurate or not, it is their different observations that sends me out to dig on my own, especially if they claim good evidence.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I wish my memory were better. I remember an audio of Carlson having a frank conversation with the interviewer. It's a little vague in my mind but he admitted that he planned on adopting the role of an anti-establishment personality and playing the part when he really didn't feel sympathetic with the people whose "side" he was on. It was an odd exposure and I can't remember where I saw it - only that it was perhaps five or more years since I heard it.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I don't know, but I see that we're on the first page of the SERPs on a Bing search for "tucker carlson as controlled opposition," just below David Duke and the KKK forum.

tucker-bing.jpg

6. Dwight Ward

Registered

Speaking of election stealing, as far as big money taking over, in the 1896 election they were almost open about it.

In many ways a populist, Bryan also despised the powerful business interests - the railroads, industrialists, and financiers. In particular, he attacked the monopolies or "trusts" that the robber barons had created to minimize competition and maximize profits.

A William Jennings Bryan presidency represented a major threat to these business interests.

You can read the article to see how they did it. It's a good read and covers a lot of ground.

Whoops, forgot to post the link.:confused:
    https://moneymorning.com/2016/05/20...itics-bought-a-presidential-election-in-1896/

7. Dwight Ward

Registered

On a scale measuring genuine versus fake, Carlson's recent shows revealing the reality of January 6th weighs on the genuine side. Murdoch is trying to shut him up. I try never to make a final conclusion on things like this because in the end I can suspect but I can't know.

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Chuck Schumer came on the air after the first viewing on Monday and highly criticized FOX for allowing it then it was *crickets* on Tuesday.
    So much for “fair and balanced”.

I really think things would have been better if McCarthy had handed the tapes over to a more independent entity like the Daily Wire or some such.

Still, even with the shutdown, Carlson did a great job narrating what little he was allowed to show. Most certainly, the slap in the face of the Jan. 6 committee was a needful thing and something I hope to look forward to in the future.

Oh, and to comment on Tucker’s page, I simply think that he’s having too much fun screwing around with the woke agenda.

John West and Dwight Ward like this.
  9. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

John West likes this.
  10. Dwight Ward

Registered

11. Dwight Ward

Registered

I suspected it and I am now convinced. Mike Adams from Brighteon.com has an excellent audio analyzing recent critical events in Ukraine. He is still blocked from posting on Twitter as is any mention of his name or website.

I tested it out myself by attempting to post a link to the audio. I was blocked with a message that my post was 'harmful'. The strategy of placing one's own people among the political opposition is hundreds or thousands of years old. Elon Musk ain't the hero many think him to be.

Some anti-globalists' accounts have been restored on Twitter but some important ones have not been - probably the most accurate, well documented and insightful ones. Musk is in with the CIA program.

Here's the link to Mike Adam's audio. SOC won't block it.
    https://www.brighteon.com/a9b709da-2f2a-4903-8eb7-f9ebe46196ff

Last edited: May 7, 2023
  12. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

There's a reddit thread on this, but without any specifics to support it...just a bunch of conjecture.

The Ray Peat forum has a thread on Controlled Opposition, and says this about Musk:

Guaranteed Controlled Opposition

How does Musk go so close from losing everything in 2009 to all of a sudden receiving free money from our government to keep his scam companies afloat ?

All of his companies just so happen to be in line with the NWO agenda - Tesla (electric cars), SpaceX (did you forget the elites plan on sending many of us to Mars soon?), and Neuralink

The man is in the forefront of implanting chips in humans i.e. Neuralink - to make normies think having a chip inside of you is cool!

In every NWO planned-event - he just so happens to be there. CIA puppet if I've ever seen one
    ***************************************​

There are a number replies about Musk in that 20 page thread, if you're curious to go through it.

I wonder how 1st person involved Musk is in blocking those Twitter accounts...not that I'm defending him, but I wonder if it really has his fingerprints on it.

13. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Wow! Interesting page. I guess when it comes right down to it we really don’t have to trust anybody.

However, I start with total and complete distrust of the Biden administration and everyone in it. I go out from there becoming slightly less suspicious the further away from the left I get. But, total trust. No, that’s not in me.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Dwight Ward

Registered

Wow. You do understand that women who make sense scare the heck out of me. Stop, okay?