Ukraine

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ed Wilson, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

You would be correct, sir. :p

Dwight Ward likes this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

We have to defend all those biolabs we built in Ukraine as well. The U.S. definitely pushed Russia to war and is largely responsible for what is happening now. Sad that our nation is such a villain in this.

Teresa Levitt and Ken Anderson like this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Russia allied with us during the Revolutionary War. As I recall her navy helped us against the British navy. I think Russia was at war with or about to got to war with Britain. I'll have to study up on that.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  4. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It's good that so many of us recognize that, even though we don't agree on other matters.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

? Biden's not the one calling the shots/ moves/ plays.
    And when was the publicized and unpublicized push and provocation to war ever not a scam ?
    Until cvd plan , and cncr scams with other , I think wwII was the biggest scam, after watching "Between the Wars" on Prime or Netflix, about the usa and brits provoking germany to war instead of doing anything to prevent war, for ten or more years?

Maybe so, but "good" for what ? Even if everyone here agreed on the villains , there's not nearly enough to do anything nationally nor worldwide about it, is there ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2022
  6. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The best thing now would be for Ukraine to ask Russia to work on a war's end. Perhaps the Ruskies would agree to pinch off the Russian part and demand that the remaining part would not join Nato. That would be the best Ukraine could hope for. The US should stay the Hell away from the table, then whatever is left of the country. Has the "Breadbasket of Eastern Europe" been able to plant the crops for this year's harvest?

7. Ralf Mannheim

Ralf Mannheim Well-Known Member
    Registered

Ukraine on Fire

Revealing Ukraine

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It now appears that the world is perhaps going to utilize the Ukraine war to initiate actions against the U.S. China has essentially forbidden the U.S from sending Pelosi to Taiwan. Never has China spoken so strongly against the U.S. North Korea is stating they are soon going to test more nuclear weapons. Biden has said we will "react strongly" (whatever that means) to any such action by NK. Iran gives a load of the drones they back-engineered from our captured drone to the Russians to use against Ukrainian and NATO forces while at the same time talking up an attack on Israel.

Trump was right again when he warned the Europeans, especially the Germans, not to rely on Russian gas. For disregarding that warning, it appears the Europeans will freeze this winter.

Teresa Levitt and Dwight Ward like this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Perhaps the plan is for a war to replace the purpose of the coronavirus pandemic, since more and more people are finally calling bogus on that one.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Dwight Ward

Registered

In between the pandemic and threat of war they tried the climate change panic but that didn't upset people enough since many see it as bogus.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yeah, I think people are seeing through that one too, with the exception of those who have accepted the concept that their own brains don't work and they have to rely on the experts for everything.

Don Alaska and Dwight Ward like this.
  12. Dwight Ward

Registered

Ukraine launched a missile attack on a building where captured Azov battalion soldiers were being held by the Russians, killing around 75. It was meant as a warning to Ukrainian army troops not to surrender to the Russians. They accused Russia of the attack but the proof of identity of the attackers will be shown by the identifiable remnants of HIMARS missiles supplied by the US. Dirty business.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-bombs-russian-forces-drive-retake-south-2022-07-28/

https://www.rt.com/russia/559863-kiev-knew-prison-shelled/

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
    Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I was listening to a podcast last night on The Savage Nation. This marine was on talking how bad our military had become, [don't get me wrong I'm all for our military,my son was in] But the truth is Obamz foired most of the top brass '197 of them last count'.

Its not Russia, it the evil leaders here and in Ukraine. I am no fan of Russia but truth is truth.

Bad thing is last Iran,China and Russia are practicing war drills. These evil people want war.
    Russia is not trying to put their forces in Canada ,Mexico or surround us lile NATO is them.
    Our new leaders and top brass are persecuting our troops like the Marine tells of in this story.

14. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

15. Dwight Ward

Registered

I seem to recall that the Chinese military had a presence in Canada. I'll hunt for some sources on that. I wouldn't put it past Fidel Trudeau.

(later)
    https://www.westernjournal.com/confirmed-chinese-troops-canadian-soil-military-exercises/

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022