Was Joan Rivers Murdered?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ivan Tea Sanderzon, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

Personally, I think the answer is "yes," she was murdered.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

You are overwhelming us with details, my man.

Okay, I went to the web. I had forgotten about what happened. Are you saying she was intentionally killed, or are you saying the poor care she was the victim of is criminal in every sense of the word?

Ken Anderson and Marie Mallery like this.
  3. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I suppose I will be the first to ask, “yes, what?”.

@John Bruner posited 2 scenarios which gave you 2 choices in hopes that you might pick one and elaborate a little further.
    It’s a given that poisoning, shooting, strangling, smothering or throwing someone off of a roof is indeed a deliberate act of mistreating someone and might constitute a “yes” but me thinks there’s more detail that should be revealed here.

So…it’s your thread Ivan. Please do enlighten us as to why you believe she was murdered.

Ken Anderson and Marie Mallery like this.
  5. John Brunner

I'll fill in some blanks.

Joan died last September at the age of 81. Wiki says:

On August 28, 2014, Rivers experienced serious complications and stopped breathing while undergoing what was scheduled to be a minor throat procedure at an outpatient clinic in Yorkville, Manhattan. Resuscitated an hour later, Rivers was transferred to Mount Sinai Hospital in East Harlem and later put on life support. She died on September 4 at Mount Sinai, never having awakened from a medically induced coma.The New York City Medical Examiner's Office said that she died from brain damage caused by a lack of oxygen.

After nearly two months of investigations, federal officials said on November 10 that the clinic made a number of mistakes both before and during the procedure. Among those were the clinic's failure to respond to Rivers' deteriorating vital signs, including a severe drop in her blood pressure, possibly administering an incorrect anesthetic dosage, performing a surgical procedure without her consent, and other medical-clinic irregularities.

Wiki said nothing of any criminal charges or a civil suit being filed.

A month beforehand she said that because the Palestinians voted for Hamas, they were getting what they deserved (referring to the war.) There was lots of social media backlash. She then told the media to stop prostituting every little thing to turn a buck. I don't know if Ivan believes this provided a motive to kill her (dunno by whom specifically) or if there were other possible motives my cursory web search did not reveal.

Marie Mallery and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I thought it was because she said something about Michell Obama being a tranny. Not sure. Of Course she was probably just kidding.I think she is a female.

7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

The only one that I remember reading about that was supposed to be why she was killed was a video of her saying basically that Michelle Obama was actually a man, which was not well-known (or at least spoken of much) back at that time.
    Since same sex marriage was not legal back when the Obama’s were married, if it was actually known that Mrs. Obama was a male, then not only would it have been a shock for everyone; but she literally could not have been the First Lady , because they were not legally married.
    It is not like this is something that could not have happened, there is still a lot of mystery of the supposed drowning of the Obama chef, and it seems to me that some of his SS agents died unexpectedly also.

John Brunner and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Her daughter, Melissa did sue for malpractice and came to a settlement with the medical practitioners.

Yeah……just another copy / paste
    The deal, which was reached on Thursday, was made before the defendants could contest alleged claims that “doctors performed unauthorized medical procedures, snapped a selfie with the comedian, and failed to act as her vital signs deteriorated.” The lawsuit also claimed that doctors at Yorkville Endoscopy mishandled her procedure, choosing to perform a laryngoscopy on Rivers’s vocal cords, as well. They did not have consent to do so. “The suit claimed that an anesthesiologist expressed concern over what the [laryngoscopy] would do to Rivers’ ability to breathe, but was told she was being ‘paranoid’ by the gastroenterologist performing the endoscopy,” the A.P. reports.

The amount of the settlement is confidential, although details from the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ investigation are available as to the clinic’s many errors: the clinic did not have properly recorded medication records, the doctors did take selfies, Yorkville hadn’t received informed consent for each procedure doctors performed on Rivers, and the staff hadn’t recorded the comedian’s weight before sedating her.

Both parties agreed to settle in order to avoid a drawn-out litigation.

9. John Brunner

Joan Rivers was the female Don Rickles in a world that has gotten more triggered.

10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Triggered the word here.

11. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

"Yes" was an answer covering both questions, I would have indicated a negative had I thought one to be false.

Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  12. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

There have been many assertions made, or as the mainstrea media call them rumors, against the entertainment industry and certain powerful (read: political) entities who may have wanted her dead because she, although accepting of the LGBM-o-u-s-e community to the point o officiating at a gay wedding, was frank and open about who is and is not gay/trans, as was her personality to do so.

It is always possible that someone can be coerced to do something based upon threats of various nature or a huge pile of money deposited in some off shore bank that does not respond for reporting account balances or activity to U.S. authorities.

Also, there is this:
    " CNN reported a source revealed to them a staff member at Manhattan's Yorkville Endoscopy clinic told investigators that an unidentified doctor snapped a selfie with Rivers while she was under anesthesia and performed an unauthorized biopsy on her throat."

Perhaps the doctor thought the procedure didn't warrant his full attention and therefore botched it?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
    Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  13. Alice Williams

Registered

I just think she pushed the envelope with all the plastic surgeries she had. When you're older like she was and the doctor is not up to snuff, it's a bad combination.

John Nopales likes this.