Was There A Reset In Our History Timeline, Are We Being Told The Truth?

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I always liked history and had an inquiring mind aka, nosey.:D Plus in studying the Bible and a little on other religions history of different peoples was important.
    Seems all people had their times of Barbarism, then evolution.
    Biblically the first nation to evolve were the Hasidic Jews, although Chinas Asians seemed to come in second.
    The Norse, Gaelic, tribes were barbaric warriors, yet later built an empire that now rules the world, although like all empires in is ending and may be the last empire.
    The Biblical Israeli tribe of Dan were sea farers and traveled West. Of course some stayed behind and eventually sacked Rome.
    Who were the Russians, I forgot? India and Africa seemed more laidback and kept their warring in the family so to speak.
    Since it looks like the Barbarians have company in their desire to rule now. Check out these ghouls where some world leaders are present.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Back in 1945, many parts of the US still did not have electricity, including northern Idaho, where my folks lived when I was born. My mom and dad went door to door, signing up people for the rural electrification program for north Idaho .
    Large cities would have had electricity much earlier, but here is a picture of Russia (considered a backward nation at that time), and it is all lit up with electricity back in the late 1800’s.

Many people believe that the “antennas” that were on top of spires on most large buildings , were there to get free electricity from the air, like Nikola Tesla talked about, and this picture certainly makes it seem like this technology was possible in our past, and not either no longer known, or kept from us so corporations can sell it to us and charge money for it.

IMG_6496.jpeg

Jacob Petersheim and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I thought the rods on the spires were for lightning.

4. Celia Jenkins

Celia Jenkins Well-Known Member
    Registered

We also need to be wary of pictures being taken now, for posterity. It's obvious that shots we see on the news or ads are often posed and are not what they seem.

5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

AI will be in videos and 'live' interviews too. Good way to sway the masses.o_O