Washington State Gov Removes Strike Team From Job Ad For Covid Prison Camps

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

They didn't even kiss us first,they royally had their way with the American people and we accected it.Obam literily destroyed our military fired any patriot top brass and look who he put in their places.Whiledoing so he also branwashed the military young men.The fruitcake put them in damn red high heels!Taught them WOKE agendas.

Now his partner in crimes Joe the embilcile is finishing the job going after border patrol agents.
    Andit seems the only thing our young to middle age men will fight ove is the ball game atheletes.:rolleyes:,

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/09/...his-own-agents-over-debunked-whipping-claims/

Border patrol agents were left both shocked and livid over Biden’s comments.

“Would you go to work and do your best knowing that if you do, your boss is going to ‘make you pay’?” one agent told Fox News. “I’m dumbfounded and don’t know what to say. Is the president threatening to throw us in prison?”

“I see the administration wants to fry our agents. He just started a war with Border Patrol,” another agent added.

Now that Biden has said this, Brandon Judd, head of the National Border Patrol Council, questioned how there could ever

Dwight Ward likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Perhaps we are headed the way of Australia:

Marie Mallery likes this.
  4. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Alex Jones had two Aussies as guests recently painting a picture of what is going on there. Essentially they have martial law and a police state going strong. I think such things are headed here. How long it will be I haven't a guess.