Well We Are Waiting, What About Trump’s Taxes ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

After four years of where is Trump's taxes he must be hiding something. Once we get his taxes he will be going to jail. Now they have had his taxes for over a month totally quiet. They probably got to see them in the Mueller witch hunt but they could not admit it. If they see anything it would be on the front page of every news paper around the world.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Considering what he went through, I suspect he is the cleanest politician in Washington. I'm sure Pelosi and Schumer could not survive such an examination, much less the Bidens and the Clintons.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Actually, the Clinton’s foundation didn’t escape a lot of scrutiny but nothing happened. Very little of what was supposed to go to the Haitians got to them whilst the Clintons got rich(er). Any other foundation would have been facing at least a breach of trust suit.

4. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

True, but the Chinese financing his campaign was never looked at that I know about. Obama having his medical and academic records sealed is even more mysterious. If Trump had sealed his educational records, they would have hounded him forever, but with Obama, it was nothing.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Were you anywhere near Wasilla when Palin was McCain's running mate?

6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Oh, yes, my wife was casual friends with her and we had dinner together once. One thing John McCain did that was good was that he saved Alaska from Sarah Palin, who was a good mayor of Wasilla but an absolutely terrible governor.

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

If the Deep State had anything on President Trump they would have put him away a long time ago.

8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt your 100% right they even brought up lies about him because they had nothing.

Don Alaska, Jim Brown and Babs Hunt like this.
  9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

And his enemies in the DS have tried to kill Trump quite a few times also but God has a shield of protection around Trump and others He has appointed for this season to expose the evil and corruption that has been going on by the DS and Cabal for ages. No one can touch what God has put in place.

10. Joyce Senior

Joyce Senior Well-Known Member
    Registered

Jimmy Carter When he was president, he put his assets into a blind trust (as did all recent presidents except Trump) and it went downhill.

"His peanut business, which sold certified seed peanuts and other farm supplies, was $1 million in the red by the time he finished his term, The Washington Post reports. Carter had been managing the family-owned peanut farm, warehouse and store in Plains, Georgia, since his dad died in 1953, but when he became president, he put it into a blind trust to avoid conflicts of interest.

"When he left office in debt, “we thought we were going to lose everything,” Carter’s wife Rosalynn told the Post."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/17/whe...ice-his-peanut-business-was-deep-in-debt.html

11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

That’s what Hillary Clinton said too….

D. Trump lost almost 2 billion ….a very far cry from a few million.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  12. Joyce Senior

Joyce Senior Well-Known Member
    Registered

I never heard that from Hillary, but it's possible. However, their tax records were available. How do you know that Trump lost money while in office? I doubt that you have access to anyone who's seen his taxes. If not, how would you know as no one but the IRS and his tax people and (maybe) his family knows what's in them.

Lulu Moppet and Frank Sanoica like this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Ya know Joyce, ya keep wanting me and others to bring citations to the table when all ya really have to do is to look it up the same as I do.
    Forbes published that Trump lost 700 million just in his last year in office from his Hotels.
    CNN published that he lost a billion beans before his first year in office was finished.

Just to be nice, here’s the Hillary thing….https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ry-clinton-says-she-and-bill-were-dead-broke/

Why is it you always wish to argue. Look stuff up and be happy. If you find something contrary, then we can discuss it like adults.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Bobby, all due respect, but normally in discussions and normal arguments, written or oral, the person making the claim is expected to make the claim.

Lulu Moppet likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Who wrote that rule?
    CNN commentators do not have to provide proof of what they say and most certainly our present President hasn’t had to so why should I have to provide citations for someone who doesn’t really appreciate the amount of reading I have to do first to present it?

Seriously though, it’s like this James. I will provide links to many things and generally do not have any problem doing so but when a singular person constantly tells me to provide documentation and wants to argue about it then I quit doing it and tell said person to do their own due diligence to disprove my claim.
    Many are the times when I have provided links after links and still, some folks just can’t be satisfied and go stomping off. Such is the case in two other threads that the dear lady was in.
    No, there comes a time especially in this world when folks need to buck up and do some research as if everything they read and hear is false.

Now, can we please get back on topic and do some nice bantering about the Presidents of the United States.
    Personally, I do wonder if anyone is going to choose Biden as their favorite President?