What Color Mood Are You In Now

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Krissttina Isobe, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

Hmm.... what color is for subdued? White? Blankness? Yeah, we'll go with white. Nothingness.

I'd like to be... lavender, I think.

Oh, and yes, I do know that black is the absence of all color and white is the presence of all color, but I'm using the definition of "blank"... like blank page, so I chose white. o_O

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  2. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

I am feeling quiet and low energy today. Maybe this would be a light gray color? I don't think I am very good at this color thing.

3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I have the same trouble Beth, I can't even say what my favorite color is because it depends for what. My favorite color for clothes is different than my favorite color for flowers or furniture.

I'm kind of neutral today so I'll say Taupe.

4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Definitely grey today ............

5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

July 5 is a crappy day for me so I'll say brown mood.

6. Teresita Campaner

Teresita Campaner Veteran Member
    Registered

At this moment in our time zone, my mood is sleepy, and i associate that with light colors such as light blue with a tint of white.

7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

The OP leads to believe with the word now, that the thread might continue in perpetuity, checked in to perhaps daily.
    Frank

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes Frank, we have a few like that.

Today I feel relaxed so I'll say blue like a cloudless sky.

9. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I am in kind a neutral mood, so color me beige. Actually, I am looking forward to going to bed. I really don't like weekends very much. I find them boring. There is a lot more excitement and possibilities during the week it seems. I just wish the check I am waiting for had shown up. I am probably going to have to get it re issued, maybe they will Fed Ex it to me...that would be nice!

10. Texas Beth

Registered

Probably some shade of red today. My a/c went out last night and it is hot and humid in my house. Ugh.

11. Texas Beth

Registered

What color is feeling ok? Having a regular day and it is going well, but nothing outstanding? How about an average yellow color?

12. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Texas Beth

Between Jul 11 and today, your A/C became acceptably workable again, your mood changed, (I take it), and today, you feel OK. I'm happy for you, but not alone in that, beyond doubt, I expect others to corroborate this.

Our everyday hassles as they pop up, are an on-going part of the old-timers' enigma: "I used to fix it myself"; "I can't crawl under the car anymore"; "I can't mix dough that thick now, my arms hurt"; "my friend said he/she would be here to help with....(this), did not show up.

THESE are the enigmas presenting themselves to us, but are surely not limited to my examples; there are hundreds which could be addressed.
    Ya gotta depend upon your own abilities. If no-go, definitely disadvantageous.

(I am open to travelling to help, have bragged about fixing stuff, need activity to avoid stagnation, really wish I could help folks around me, but there are few nearby, I'm being facetious, obviously, but do truly wish I could help others.

Frank

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Frank Sanoica , that's the only thing I miss about my ex, he was great with fixing everything.

I'm in a good mood today because most of my medicare wellness tests are done and there is nothing wrong with me.

Plus Thursday they're coming to fix all the places the rats can come in. Finally since June 4 when my mom died, things have settled for me stress wise.

Don't know what color mood that is because I have trouble with colors and my moods.

I love cloudy days and snow so I'll say white. Know it's not a color but I love it!

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I am kind of blue today. I usually feel a little better when I get out of the house, so I guess I will do that. I don't feel like spending any money, but I think I will have to spend a few bucks. At least it is going to be cooler for the next couple of days. I will enjoy that, and may do some work outside. I just don't feel enthusiastic about anything.

15. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I've been down for 2 months and finally my mood has changed. Everything that was causing me stress has been resolved...almost.

Yvonne Smith and Patsy Faye like this.