What Was The Beginning Of The End Of America? Ask History

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Marie Mallery, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I will parrot what others have said and all I had to do was go back to see why America will never go forward again.
    In 1867 Sen. David Crocker was enlightened by a farmer,

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=eb36...nL3Jlc291cmNlcy9ub3QteW91ci10by1naXZlLw&ntb=1

One day in the House of Representatives, a bill was taken up appropriating money for the benefit of a widow of a distinguished naval officer. Several beautiful speeches had been made in its support. The Speaker was just about to put the question when Davy Crockett arose:

“Mr. Speaker–I have as much respect for the memory of the deceased, and as much sympathy for the sufferings of the living, if suffering there be, as any man in this House, but we must not permit our respect for the dead or our sympathy for a part of the living to lead us into an act of injustice to the balance of the living. I will not go into an argument to prove that Congress has no power to appropriate this money as an act of charity. Every member upon this floor knows it. We have the right, as individuals, to give away as much of our own money as we please in charity; but as members of Congress we have no right so to appropriate a dollar of the public money. Some eloquent appeals have been made to us upon the ground that it is a...............................

Then Less than 50 years later enter the first enemy aka The Federal Reserve [ which of course isn't federal, never has been].

Mary Stetler and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Registered

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=88d5...L2NyZWF0dXJlLWZyb20tamVreWxsLWlzbGFuZC8&ntb=1

This is a story about limitless money and hidden global power. The good news is that it is as fascinating as any work of fiction could be, and this, I trust, will add both pleasure and excitement to the learning process. The bad news is that every detail of what follows is true.”

Some people label Griffin as a conspiracy theorist because the story seems too preposterous to be true, but every claim is substantiated by fact and research. Griffin simply lays out the evidence trail of one of the most well-concealed and outlandish crimes of all time. So put on your detective hat, get out your eyeglass, light your old-school pipe, and begin the investigation of the past century.

[​IMG]

3. Marie Mallery

Registered

They had a better idea, WELFARE,

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=983d...XR5bmV0LmNvbS9oaXN0b3J5LW9mLXdlbGZhcmUv&ntb=1

History of Welfare
    The history of welfare begins after the United States was 156 years old. It started in the 1930s with the Great Depression. Three small programs were mixed into the New Deal programs of Franklin D. Roosevelt (FDR). Still, welfare remained small until the Great Society Programs of Lyndon Johnson (LBJ) in the 1960s. At the end of the Great Society, eight programs were up and running. Over succeeding years these programs generally expanded their reach and benefits. One exception was welfare reform in 1996. After that, five new programs were added to the welfare system in 1972 (two programs), 1975, 1990, and 1997. In all, there are fourteen welfare programs that make up the welfare system today.

All of the welfare programs target low-income individuals and families in ne

4. Marie Mallery

Registered

BINGO!

Now America is no longer a Republic but is a Communist No Mans Land with free for all the world, just come on in.

5. Marie Mallery

Registered

After saying all that I have to say that since they started all of this many have to ask for help so not talking about the ones who actually need help. We use to have close family's and churches on every corner to help the needy. Now they have changed our society so much in so many ways welfare is like they planned, a necessary thing.

6. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

The day they installed baby changing stations in mens public restrooms was the beginning of the end.

John Brunner and Marie Mallery like this.
  7. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

marie...i saw that piece of jekyll Island...and another one...made by end times production on utube...they also did another one of what's in the tunnels of dc....eye opener!

Yvonne Smith and Marie Mallery like this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Registered

Yes, there are many of them, but they don't care or worry about us,they don't even try to hide their plans anymore.

Teresa Levitt likes this.
  9. Teresa Levitt

Registered

i was thinking...how would Daniel Boone react if they told him..."we're turning off your electricity...
    "no more food in grocery
    store....?...
    we will do til we can't do no more...hugs to all

Marie Mallery likes this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Registered

Theresa Boone probably wouldn't have liked any more than the farmer who corrected Davy Crocket did. Have you heard that story? If not, here it is, short but sweet,

11. Marie Mallery

Registered

Sometime later Crocket died at The Alamo fighting to save Texas,

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=9de4...YXZ5LWNyb2NrZXR0LWdvLWRvd24tc3dpbmdpbmc&ntb=1

avid Crockett died violently March 6, 1836, at the Alamo after thousands of Mexican soldiers stormed the lightly defended fortress in San Antonio, Texas. And 185 years later, we’re still debating at least 185 versions of how Crockett died that bloody dawn.

Americans have a favorite version. Walt Disney forever fixed Crockett’s death in our minds with a primetime TV show, “Davy Crockett at the Alamo,” on Feb. 25, 1955. Disney made Crockett the last defender atop the wall, clubbing attackers dead or senseless with Old Betsy, his flintlock rifle, as the screen faded and the credits rolled.

[​IMG]

12. Teresa Levitt

Registered

true frontier spirt!

13. Marie Mallery

Registered

I think the some should just beat the hell out of themselves like the jerk did.:D sacrifice their kids and shut the heck up

14. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I think you should put all of the above into a youtube.
    Thank you for stating it all so clearly.

15. Marie Mallery

Registered

Mary Ido all the time, I just put up one I dedicated to my 'alternative' granddaughter.

Mary Stetler likes this.