What's Wrong With Qanon?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm starting this topic because I want feedback. If you're going to just read it without comment, then go away.
    It will take several episodes to outline my opinions and questions. If I could write a long article including all my thoughts I would and I'd submit it to media outlets. I don't have the energy to do that. Yet, I believe I have some valuable questions and opinions which I'll present in shorter segments.. My purpose is to to see how.good information can be rescued from nonsense. about the trials we face.

Part 1: UFOs, aliens, etc.
    UFOs, at least the flying saucer type, began to be seen after WW2. The Nazis invented a flying disk aircraft that was seen by our pilots in the closing days of WW2. Earlier UFOs , the large cigar-shaped type, can be explained by the prevalence of lighter-than-air craft in that era.

After WW2 we brought over every German, including Nazis, that had any expertise in the matters of science and engineering, propaganda, psychology and other fields that would help in the development and perpetuation of an authoritarian state. Evidently, our military continued the development of.flying saucer type aircraft. For esoteric psychological reasons, they are allowed to be seen and photographed. The UFOs we see are made in the USA or other countries.

I know enough physics to sometimes embarrass myself but there are some core principals I believe I'm solid enough about.

1) The speed of light severely limits the practicality of travel to other stars or of travel by inhabitants of distant stars to us. Any method thought of to surpass the speed of light belongs in the realm of science fiction. Likewise, instant travel to distant.space by warped or folded space violates every law of conservation of matter and energy we know.

Sadly, there are probably many intelligent species throughout the universe but we will never meet them species to species as an ongoing exchange It would take huge ships, using energy sources not yet conceived, with enough stores for many years, and peopled by succeeding generations within a population large enough for genetic diversity ( or relying on stored embryos ). to travel to another inhabited star. It is a one way trip. The personnel aboard are cut off from their planet of origin by the effects of distance and relativity. A fuller explanation of this would take pages.

2) IMHO there can be no aliens visiting Earth in the past, present or future. The evil that we are seeing is human evil, sufficient unto itself. No aliens are trying to alter the planet to their own purpose. No human has alien DNA. The reptilians do not exist. At this point in my developing thinking, I'd lay more credence in the existence of Satan than in aliens visiting Earth.

3)The paradigm of power in the world we see must become more credited.by all religions along with secular people throughout the world. All people of good will need to resist the network of world human trafficking drug dealing and child abuse.

That's all for this segment. Between upset and disinterest, I hope what I say is upsetting. I'm upset myself. I want your opinions and I'd like them to address specific points rather than just accept or reject my post in its entirety. Thanks.

Brian Naginoth likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that none of knows what is possible or not, as far as space travel, or aliens not from this earth. This is a question that we have wondered about for a long time; but with no definite proof either way. I do think that our military has aircraft that we know nothing about, and this is why the president created Space Force.
    There are really old paintings that show what look like spaceships in them, back from a time when the only thing in the air was birds. This suggests that if there are aliens here, that they have been here for hundreds (if not thousands ) of years, and I think that they either look enough like us that we can’t tell the difference, or they are able to shapeshift.
    Just as a point of discussion, I would say that IF there are aliens/demons here, then it seems to me that it is also reasonable that we are interbred with some of them, or that they are cannibals.

This is a great conspiracy/paranormal discussion topic, and we have similar threads about timelines and time travel, and there is so much interesting and opposing thoughts out there, that all a person can do is look through the possibilities and try to come up with answers themselves.
    From the title, I was expecting something about Qanon, not time travel and aliens.

52BF1C33-805F-4E71-B175-8A5DD6F44287.jpeg

3. Dwight Ward

Registered

I wasn't trying to be deceptive with the post topic. This is about what SOME QAnons believe. You're right, it is a great topic and I'm glad to get your response.
    As far as not knowing what is possible with space travel, there is science that we know and undiscovered science. We have to do the best we can with science that we know and gauge our sense of the probable and possible on that.
    I'm aware of the depiction of saucer-type craft in old paintings. I can't explain it. The rest of what you bring up are the very issues I want to hear other opinions about.

"there is so much interesting and opposing thoughts out there, that all a person can do is look through the possibilities and try to come up with answers themselves"

My thoughts exactly. Thanks for your response, Yvonne. I'm going to let this run for a bit and then post a Part2 which will be more we will probably disagree about.

4. Yvonne Smith

The Great Awakening is simply that more people are waking up to the fact that our government and news media has been lying to us, and has done so for many, many years.
    Qanon is not a specific group of people who all believe the same, as you will discover in your research. The basic promise is that this is a military operation led by military intelligence, and has been ongoing for at least the last 4-5 years, and possibly back to the time when President Kennedy was assassinated.
    The reason for the operation is to get rid of the shadow government that has controlled the world, rescue the children, stop human trafficking, and hopefully, give humanity a better world to live in.
    It is neither religious or political, although people of many religions or political beliefs are involved in this operation.

Even though we are all hoping for this outcome to happen, there is a huge diversity of what the individual people think and believe. There are the New Agers who say that Trump is an Ascended Master from the Pleiades constellation, as an example, while some say that we will have a complete reset, like the custom of Jubilee in the Old Testament and don’t see anything religious happening.
    Others say it is just to put the ultra rich out of power in controlling world finances.

No matter what Qanon actually consists of, I think that it is time that people woke up to the fact that most of the so-called news is orchestrated, and if we all work together, we can maybe change our world for the better.

Babs Hunt and Dwight Ward like this.
  5. Dwight Ward

Registered

...some negative evidence from absence of evidence.

Teresa's story is completely believable to me as it is to her ostensibly secular interviewer, her psychiatrist and a counselor for people who've experienced similar things. Teresa . leaves nothing out. Just when you think you've heard the worst, she recounts things even more horrendous.
    Yet nowhere does she recount people shifting shape, turning into tall reptilians.
    This is an indicator, not proof, yet a good indicator.

6. Yvonne Smith

Not a proof whether it does or does not exist.
    People who might have been kept in the underground bunkers where the reptoids are said to exist are not going to be allowed on mainstream media, for any reason.

We know that there are what we call satanist who are cannibals, and also think that there is human cloning and hybrids possibly going on in the bunkers; but except for the seriously weird “artwork” depicting those things, there is no verifiable proof either way.
    Search Podesta artwork for some really disturbing paintings.

913D85EF-47A9-475E-804F-6035CBFEED43.jpeg

7. Dwight Ward

Registered

I can't read Podesta's emails or look at his artwork for long at a time. The 'man' literally turns my stomach.

8. Dwight Ward

Registered

In part 2 of 'What's wrong with QAnon' I'll talk about why Donald Trump has become God's champion in the world. Are we looking at a battle that will be resolved in the next few years or are we prepared to pursue our ends over generations? ... still thinking about these things, still studying the QAnon phenomena....

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

@Dwight Ward
    I seen very little on Q about the aliens except in a Q&A which just gave the idea of ET probably exist. The conspiracies about space travel go back to the beginning of time and is the USA involved? There was a conspiracy called Solar Warden that got a lot of traction. True?? If you believe in any of this stuff it might be a good starting point.

10. Dwight Ward

Registered

I'm not trying to debunk anyone. Rather, I'm trying to arrive at a set of facts which can be shared across religious and non-religious people.
    The alien origins idea is an obstacle in that many people won't buy it.
    In contrast, consider the idea that many paedophiles are Satanists. Even though I don't believe in Satan I have no problem with that. I believe there are Satanists and I believe they share an urge to hurt innocence. That's enough for me.
    Reptilian aliens are a little beyond the pale.
    But we don't have to disprove any one or another part of the conspiracy. We can de-emphasize one part or another. Believers in an alien conspiracy might recognize that that's not going to be widely well received.and simply not insist on it. I hope I'm making sense.

11. Yvonne Smith

The basic concept of Qanon, is that there is a group of our military intelligence, who, together with our president, are working to rescue the children who have been stolen, stop human trafficking (and all that this entails.. it is not just for sex trafficking, but also organ harvesting, etc.), and restore the whole world to become a better place to live.

Because the media will not begin to tell people any of this, it has fallen to social media to share information with people and help us to wake each other up to what we are actually trying to accomplish.
    Naturally, most of the operation has to be kept a secret, but as things progress, we get new information from “Q”, and some of the other higher up people in military intelligence.

Beyond this basic premise, there are ALL sorts of ideas and beliefs swirling around, some plausible, and some not so plausible. This would include things like NESARA, JFK Jr. having faked his death, help from friendly aliens (Pleiades), reptoids living underground in bunkers, and probably lots more.

Some of the people who believe in Qanon are Christians, some are not, and there is a variety of beliefs in those who are religious, but most believe that Trump was put here by God to use in this time.
    It does not matter whether we believe in satan or not, if the people who are doing the crimes believe it, that is sufficient reason for their actions, and probably some of those believe and some don’t , and are just deranged mentally.

I think that if we are able to stop the deep state, and give this country, and other countries, A better life , and things improve, that President Trump will step down and we will have a real election for a new president, who will not be either Republican or Democrat; but this is only my thought, and nothing else.
    I think that Trump is doing his part to save America, and once his part is done, he does not want to be president.
    Aside from his love of America, there was no reason for him to even run for president in the first place.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

Then there is also the whole Looking Glass Project, time traveling Trumps, (Baron Trumps Wonderful Adventure book), and John Titor.
    So many rabbit holes to explore.......

9D677716-8652-4403-A077-CA42015F8B78.jpeg

13. Dwight Ward

Registered

You make a lot of sense, Yvonne., except for one thing. Are you implying that Trump may NOT step down if he loses the election? If I'm misreading you, please correct me.

14. Dwight Ward

Registered

it would be even more suspicious if they were wearing the same tie.

15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There is the information which Q anon puts out they you have a various amount of people trying to decode what is it about. The followers are as delvers as can be some think it is military intelligence which fits into what is coming out. Then you have people who I love trying to turn everything into numbers and then translate from there but some numbers they pull out of thin air. All I can see it is information that you make of it as you want. The main instruction is research,think for your self, use logic. The religious part is like all things you cannot have up without down, or far without near, any thing you say is true their must have an opposite. So when you see pure evil or satanic there must be a good or God. I think that some follower are hoping that there is a real secret like JFK Jr is alive even after Q anon said it was not. We will always see what we want to see and put our hopes into it. You can easily be mislead by people trying to discredit Qanon and saying thing that were never in the Q drops because they know people will not research but take their word on it. They just asked Trump on Q but he side stepped the question because I think there will be a false flag with Q involved coming.

Dwight Ward likes this.