Why I Left This Forum

Discussion in 'Comments on Forum' started by Faye Fox, Sep 17, 2022.

?

Why did you leave SOC

1. I died and posting is difficult due to interuniversal connections.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. I suffered a stroke, dementia, or another malady making posting impossible.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I found better things I enjoy doing like cleaning toilets.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. I am afraid of the MAGA terrorist that rule the forum.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  5. I hated my avatar and couldn't find another one so since everyone thought I was gone already, I left

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. I banned myself out of morbid cuorisity to experince banishment.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. I was posting in my undies and they got painfully twisted.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  8. My spouse caught me and considers it cheating.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, Bill was right. Giving her a chance was the same as giving her more rope and now she has basically hung herself. Bill was a sweetheart even when he used that Billy Goat avatar. He blew a mean harp, and that erases a lot of political errors in judgment. :)

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That’s kinda my point. Bill’s politics didn’t get in the way of making a friend.

We have others here who do not necessarily share my thoughts in many areas of life particularly in the arenas of religion and politics but are willing to converse and form a good friendly dialog which is basically all I really wish to do. Throw in some real facts and we have achieved a launch toward a good internet friendship.

But then, there are the folks who hide behind that flatscreen shield and keyboard a thousand + miles away and use it to vent and call people whom they’ve never met a bunch of unearned names that they would never say if it were face to face.

Unless of course, they’re a real life card carrying Karen whose disposition is such that who knows what and whom will be their next victim of crosswalk hit and run.

John Houlihan and Faye Fox like this.