Why My 22 Yr Old Grandson Went To The Capitol

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Joy Martin, May 2, 2023.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

He's one smart, peaceloving young man, and put 2 yrs at Pepperdine on hold as he would NOT do the shot mandates... he's back on track as Pepperdine fiinally lifted the Policing they were active with.

As the Capitol issue unfolded he and a couple friends went to the Capitol, flew over from CA, and here is WHY

I just sent this to an old friend -- longtime DEM, watches only TV and she had no
    idea when I mentioned The Reset..... Then I got going and the Capitol came up from her
    and how the "R" party did so much damage. Ryan is one smart young adult and does NOT do damage.

Hi there gram.
    I went not only to support djt, but also because of the principle of fair and transparent elections. It was obvious something was up from the jump back in November of that year and I attended because the election was obviously rigged. I also anticipated it to be a huge event with tons of people (during Covid) and I wanted to be there as history would eventually unfold.
    Hope this helps!! unquote

Last edited: May 2, 2023
  2. Joy Martin

Registered

Just talked to my grandson and asked him: W ho did the most damage re: Capitol and he said I know this sounds "fringe" but the FBI did so much damage, t hey are LEFT, and unless one was there they have NO CLUE...so much shop art is constant and he saId it "was so peaceful" when he was there thru it all...... Some of his friends were calling him and talking about how bad things are, and he didn't see much at all. Was confused about what his friends were saying.....One Had To Be There.....

3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Get him on Epoch News!

Marie Mallery and Nancy Hart like this.
  4. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Do you mean that not all of the youth have been brain washed? There's hope.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Joy Martin

Registered

He's a wise Old 22 and hangs with those who believe as he does, his mother got my head on straight in early 2020, getting me off the Dem wagon....

6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Thats right, be surprised how many young still love America. Most of my 13 grown grands from 18 to 35 do.

Joy Martin likes this.
  7. Joy Martin

Registered

My grandson was not heavily raised religious but was around religion as his paternal grandma was a convert to catholism and grandson went with his dad and grandma to some sunday masses. Now I'm hearing from grand's mother that he is studying to get to know Jesus. I've wondered for some years now if there was ever than man Jesus or just another made up bible story. Was there a great man named Jesus way hack????

8. Marie Mallery

Registered

I guess we can blame us Boomers and hippy;s? I can remember when there was a church on every corner and hearing church bells ring.
    Womens in hats and proudly walking down the street in their ' Sunday best ', now its hoodie's and tights walking down the streets selling or buying drugs, high jacking cars, looting and shooting.

9. Joy Martin

Registered

We can curse the digital world, they have done more damage than we ever\imagined could happen. No recovery, more and more stores and chains closing.....churches I don't know how they are doing I left my great find Science of Mind in LA led by O. C Smith, he died and church died....we were all devasted when he died suddenly.

O.C. was 69 when he died.

Ocie Lee Smith (June 21, 1932 – November 23, 2001), known professionally as O. C. Smith, was an American singer. His recording of "Little Green Apples" went to number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1968 and sold over one million records.[1]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2023
  10. Marie Mallery

Registered

I was just saying the culture and morals were better for all of us right before the drugs and violence came along.

11. Joy Martin

Registered

Drugs and violence have always been but everything is worse worse worse since leaders with a D after their names were bought by the elist globalists....the gods are money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

12. Marie Mallery

Registered

I agree but we also have consider the people put them in there.

13. Joy Martin

Registered

OH goodness I was one of the "old time Dems" and my daughter shook the hell out of me in early 2020....The old Dems, not the Soros brood. All politicians are really shady and many so bad.

Mary Stetler and Marie Mallery like this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Registered

Looks like it.

15. Joy Martin

Registered

I'm hearing a ton of videos are being released soon...My grandson said it was NOTHING like the media has printed.....all working so HARD to "get Trump"....

Mary Stetler likes this.