Will The Mark Of The Beast Be A Quantum Tattoo?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There is speculation that the vaccine for COVID-19 will leave behind a quantum tattoo, which is a series of dots that will be left behind on the skins that can be scanned via a smartphone app to verify that a person has been vaccinated.

The technology is there and was developed before Dr. Fauci and the Chinese virology lab developed COVID-19. An article from Science Alert, published in December 2019, speaks of it.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Dunno. Micro GPS devices under the skin of children, Credit cards and Social Security numbers were once suspected of being the mark and I know that other things in the past were falsely stated to be the mark also.

To be sure though, this one is scary and I really do not want anything to do with it.

3. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Assuming you meant to say "mark of the beast" in the o.p., I don't think so.
    According to biblical teachings, the 666 mark of the beast comes after the "man of sin", or the Antichrist has been revealed. (2 Thess 2:3,4)

He is also the one who is called the “man of perdition” who exalts himself above all that is called God, and he will sit in the temple of God in Israel, shewing himself that he is God, and demands that the world obey him. (called the abomination of desolation) He will require every person to have a mark (which could very well be one as you have described). This will take place in the 70th week (69 have already happened – a week is 7 years in the bible). We do not know yet when the "last week" begins, but some scholars say it is when the Israeli peace treaty is secured.

All of the above is backed up with scripture. (of course this treaty will be broken by the evil man - which will be at the midpoint of the 70th week, and at which time the "great tribulation" period begins.

4. Ken Anderson

Thank you. I hadn't noticed that one.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

What are you all doing...looking for frightening passages from Scripture that relate to the Pandemic?

Jeez :rolleyes:
    Harry

6. Ken Anderson

It doesn't take a lot of searching. The "mark of the beast" has been a common topic in Christian circles.

Tony Page and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Damn right again Hal !

D'Ellyn Dottir likes this.
  8. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I'll tell you what I think I think God should show mercy and just go ahead and get the hell rid of all of us and get it over with.

Brian Naginoth likes this.
  9. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

What if the mark of the beast isn't something on our hand or forehead but maybe slightly inside our forehead, in our minds? Maybe it's our desire to so line up the world as a battle between good and evil that we have to find half of the people evil? The really evil people (our moneyed rulers ) love it when we think that way.

Marie Mallery and Ken Anderson like this.
  10. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

No. The QR code proving vaccination on paper or your "device", or passport, or driving license to take part in this dystopian society once more. Later the QR code goes on as tattoo on the right hand or forehead. Voila! Mark of the Beast. No longer human. Just a QR code to be jiggied by Amazon et al. and slaughtered at their pleasure.

11. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

Is not that why China now threatens to nuke Japan (and the Western world) until all the land masses are below the waves? They, with Russia's Poseidon nukes (300-400 million ton yield each) they could pull it off. Particularly if the Poseidons are encased in cobalt. Last chapter Malachi..."The day comes that burns as an oven," etc. etc. etc. Is Taiwan really worth it? Maybe Japan can steal a Poseidon or two and give a Sunday punch to China. God only promised not to drown us again. Not refrain from near extinction class events.

12. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Like Hal (or Harry) I'd be at odds with this too, except that much of what I'd assumed was my own false paranoia has come true or seems in the process of coming true. I've lost any feeling that I know what's going on in the slightest.

13. Marci Miller

Marci Miller Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The vaccine wasn't in our foreheads or our hands.
    From the bible:

Revelation 13:17
    And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name.

A shot doesn't qualify as a number as far as I'm concerned. They make it sound more like an actual identifying mark more like a tattoo. I guess we'll see soon enough.

I agree...I think he should just get it over with but, He wants people to accept Him so He can bring them into the Kingdom. But to do that requires blind/childlike faith that many do not possess.

Al Amoling likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

That's known as gaslighting, and it's big this year.

Dwight Ward and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That and to show the depth of the speculation, it’s been the subject of quite a few box office hits.

Ken Anderson likes this.