Your First Kiss

Discussion in 'Other Reminiscences' started by Faye Fox, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

My first kiss was at age 10. It was with the oldest, age 12. of the neighbor boys. He was surprised one time while we were in his folks tack room and I told him I was going to be a woman soon and needed to learn how to kiss a boy. He said he knew nothing about kissing girls, but sure why not.

It was a good kiss and I found my body tingling as we pushed away. He said he felt nothing. I knew he was lying by the increased tension in his jeans. Since I thought of him as a brother, that was the end of it. It was a few months later, one hot summer day, when I was skinny dipping in our secluded pond fed by a mountain stream and he was riding by and no way I could get out and get my shorts and top on, so I told him to strip and jump on in and cool off. He did and then I told him to turn around while I got dressed.

He didn't turn, but instead got out to put his clothes on. We both got to see what we looked like from the front and then agreed to never speak of it or do it again. He got mad when I started laughing at him because he couldn't get his Levi's buttoned up.

Bear in mind being raised on a ranch and watching animals, that such was no shocking surprise for either of us. Other than seeing an occasional guy pissing behind the arena or barn at fair time, I never saw human male genital's again until I met the boy that became my husband and I was 17.

My mother used to say that a kiss leads to other things. I never told her that in my case, it didn't. I have no idea how many guys I have kissed, maybe a hundred, but the guys that got the entire shebang are few and far between and now all dead. Maybe shebang is a poor choice of words, but I am blank to a better word. :p:)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2023
    Don Alaska and John Houlihan like this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

My first kiss came when I took my high school senior After-Prom Party date home. That was in May 1968. It was a girl from the church I attended. She was nice looking, but definitely not as good looking as a few of the girls in my senior class. Then again, I wasn't "Mr. Good-Looking" either. Skinny (98 lbs.) and very short hair. We didn't go to the Prom, but went to a movie instead. My next kiss came when I was in the Navy and lost my virginity at 19 or 20 (I forget).
    And, never saw that After-Prom Party date again. Then again, a month after high school graduation, my Navy Recruiter called me to go in.

3. Mary Robi

Mary Robi Veteran Member
    Registered

My first kiss was with "Gerald" (I forget his last name) at age 12. We were at a birthday party in somebody's basement and the activity had changed from "pin the tail on the donkey" to "hey, let's send couples into the closet for five minutes".

Gerald and I ended up in the dark in the closet. I don't think either one of us knew what to do. After a couple of missed connections (he kissed my eye, I kissed his nose), we locked lips. OK, that was over with....what do we do with the remaining 4 minutes and 45 seconds? I think we talked about how much we hated our principal.

Mary Stetler, Don Alaska and Faye Fox like this.
  4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Actually, I don't remember my first kiss so I guess it was not that memorable. I had no interest in boys until I was 14 or so; first "real" date at 15. So I suppose my first kiss was shared with Jeff Davis in his jalopy.

Denise Evans, Don Alaska and Faye Fox like this.
  5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Ist kiss? Yuck.

Faye Fox likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't either, but I can sure remember the worst kiss I ever got, he almost gagged me!! I never had anyone stick their tongue in my mouth. My best friend was sitting behind me with another guy and she leaned up and asked me if I was alright, LOL!! She said "he's too much for you hey" and laughed, some best friend. First kisses should have some foreplay to sort of warm up or something :(:eek:

7. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It took me a while to remember because I have trouble with time, chronology but I’m pretty sure it was this incident. I have no idea how old I was but young enough that building “forts” was a thing. This one was a large wooden crate of some kind with an opening in the top and we had put up a little teepee type thing on top of it, pretty classy, 2 story fort.

Anyway, there was a girl in the neighborhood, just painfully cute, that I had a terrible crush on. We got down into the bottom of our fort and I still remember, to this day, how exciting that was. It was a lot of first kisses, LOL.

8. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Her name was Judy and that's all I'll say because I don't kiss and tell.

9. Janine Coral

Janine Coral Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

My first kiss was not what I expected, but the second one was..

Faye Fox likes this.
  10. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

I was young, and he was a wannabe swain. Silly.

Faye Fox and Beth Gallagher like this.