15 People Killed In Suv /truck Accident In Southern California

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Lon Tanner, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

There were 27 people in the SUV SUV was probably packed with Mexican Illegals--Not much Biden can do for these folks now.

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I read that there were 25 people in the SUV. How do you get 25 people in an SUV?

Illegal or not, they were human beings. It's a sad thing. Somewhere, their loved ones are grief stricken. There needs to be a stop put to that sort of thing.

3. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

It is sad and they need to go after the COYOTE'S that arrange for this kind of transportation. This kind of accident is not infrequent.

Shirley Martin likes this.
  4. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As an LEO working with USBP on the California border, I worked my share of illegal alien traffic and vehicle stops. It truly was amazing to see how many bodies could come out of a load vehicle. I remember on one stop, having a car on fire with bodies trapped in the trunk, screaming. The driver had absconded with the keys so we couldn't get the trunk open. That went on for several minutes and was obviously a distressing situation. We finally broke the trunk open and a dozen illegals piled out all right, but I'm sure they'll never put themselves into that kind of position again.

I expect most illegals don't realize that they're going to be packed into a car or van like sardines when they pay up for the journey. But after making the long trek north, when you're hiding in the bushes at night by the side of the road and the load vehicle stops, you pile in fast, worrying more about getting caught than being safe. The real unfortunate ones are those caught in such vehicles when a pursuit ensues that leads to a tragic wreck of mangled bodies. The driver is always the first to run if possible and often escapes like any coyote; but if caught, he faces charges and prison time, so there is sometimes a bit of justice.

Now, if the felon coyote is later released from prison in a sanctuary city, then he will be turned loose rather than deported as the law requires. That allows the coyote to resume his human trafficking career, demonstrating just one example of why America is a great country to be a low life criminal. It's hard to accept that we have liberal groups and politicians protecting the illegal aliens' rights above society's, but we do. It's sad all right, that such misguided values actually encourage crime and unnecessarily hurt everyone.

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Did they all have covid tests not likely