2024 R N C

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, Jul 15, 2024.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I am praying for Trump's speech, I pray he gives a truly uniting word to all of us who believe he has been chosen by God. I just believed he didn't know it yet. I'm praying he knows it now, and I pray for this country to accept each others differences, and we do not have to agree, or condone, just accept and show love, God's kind of love to all we meet, in all we say. I pray more will learn to shame the devil by not buying his lies.

That's a big prayer to ask but is any prayer that aligns with God's will too big?? I don't think so.

2. Denise Evans

Registered

I agree. It doesn't mean we have to like what they do or say, we just have to have the love of God in our heart for them, and not hate.
    This is all I could find and it doesn't say it's in the bible directly so I couldn't find the verse, but here's a quote "According to Biblical Scholars, the right ear may be a receiver for Divine Communication and a bridge to a spiritual awakening".Jul 6, 2023
    That doesn't mention blood. I try not to take verses our of context but I see a lot of people take a lot of things out of context. I'd like to think President Trump has had an awakening about God, but I can't say. I think he may struggle just like I do, "it's hard to kick against the goad" Acts 9:5

Vada Bloom likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Tonight's lineup of speakers includes Texas Gov. Abbott, JD Vance's wife Usha, and JD Vance. Vance speaks at 10:30-11 p.m. EST and he's the one I am most interested in hearing.

I see that Matt Gaetz is also speaking tonight but I will not bother tuning in for that loser.

Vada Bloom and John Brunner like this.
  4. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I’m very interested in hearing what Usha has to say. Wives are important in an election.

Denise Evans and Beth Gallagher like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Wow! This was a striking "conversion" story by Amber Rose. It is only 5 minutes long:

Attached Files:

6. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I enjoyed Sarah Huckabee Sanders' speech last night. She brought down the house with this one...

“When I was President Trump’s White House press secretary, I got the chance to take my 4-year-old son to ‘Bring Your Kid to Work Day,’” Sanders said Tuesday at the Republican National Convention. “Much like Jill now drags Joe to ‘Bring Your Husband to Work Day’,” Sanders added, drawing loud applause."

Last edited: Jul 17, 2024
  7. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Wow. Trump's granddaughter is a beautiful young lady, and very composed giving her first speech.

kai.png

Last edited: Jul 17, 2024
  8. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Just seen this morning a picture of a man outside the RNC yesterday (Wednesday) holding a sign with Crooks (the assassination attempt person) on it and at the bottom of the sign it says An American Hero. Guess this is what is called "Freedom of Speech", but we sure don't like it! This kids no "Hero" that's for sure!

9. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I watched her last night. I just read that she's 17 years old. Quite the confident (and competent) young lady...

10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's solely meant to provoke, and would not be tolerated if the parties were reversed.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

I loved this little gal, hers and JDs relationship sounded like they were really meant for each other. I like how she was down to Earth compared to other "political wives" I've seen, she seemed more humble, but I'll bet she's a good lawyer.

Don Alaska and Vada Bloom like this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

Don Jr's daughter! Yes, she appears to have been raised well ;) I liked Don Jr's speech, and all he had to say.

John Brunner and Vada Bloom like this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't know what was most moving for me, when Don Jr. spoke of Cory, the families that lost our 13 soldiers in Afghanistan, or the WWII Veteran, and last but not least, the parents of their boy that is being held captive by Hamas for I think she said 250 days ;(

Now I just heard biden has covid, well, I might have believed that but in an earlier interview he was asked what might happen that would change your mind about staying in the race, and he said that if a doctor said he had some disease, or illness, I don't remember the exact words. Sounds like another big idea the powers that be are gonna use to either trick him, or give him a good excuse not to run.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Trump's formal acceptance speech will be a few minutes after 9 p.m. (CST) tonight.

15. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump and
    Oh boy, a female Rapper with a tattoo across her forehead. Looks very cool (NOT)! Pretty ugly to us. And, PLEASE don't start on us about tattoos. We don't like them and that should be fine.