9-11 Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

A Senator Just Went on 60 Minutes Claiming the 9/11 Attackers “Had Support from Within the US”
    Well, how about that?

A Senator Just Went on 60 Minutes Claiming the 9/11 Attackers “Had Support from Within the US”
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sen...BaE7Qjk6iJQ.99
    Underneath the visitors’ center in the United States Capitol is a secure room where the House Intelligence Committee stores highly classified files. In that room is a file titled “Finding, Discussion and Narrative Regarding Certain Sensitive National Security Matters.” It is twenty-eight pages long and it contains apparently damning information on the events leading up to the attacks on 9/11.
    “Those twenty-eight pages tell a story that has been completely removed from the 9/11 Report,” said Democratic Congressman Stephen Lynch back in 2014.
    It has been well-known by informed Americans that Lynch, read the “stunning” documents, and claimed they “offer[ed] direct evidence of complicity on the part of certain Saudi individuals and entities.”
    However, the 28-pages have been conveniently avoided by those in the mainstream media — until now.
    On Sunday night’s episode of 60-Minutes, former Florida governor, Democratic U.S. Senator and onetime chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Bob Graham will implicate the US ally on national television.
    On Saturday, CBS News released a trailer for the episode and an accompanying article.
    “I think it’s implausible to believe that 19 people, most of whom didn’t speak English, most of whom had never been in the United States before, many didn’t have a high school education, could have carried out such a complicated task without some support from within the United States,” says Graham in the clip.
    Until now, anyone who questioned the highly suspect ‘official’ narrative on the 9/11 attacks has been labeled a conspiracy theorist or a kook. But when current and former members of Congress, U.S. officials, and the 9/11 Commissioners themselves call for the release of these 28-pages, which tells a different story of what happened that fateful day — people will listen.
    CBS reports, Graham and his Joint Inquiry co-chair in the House, former Representative Porter Goss (R-FL) — who went on to be director of the CIA — say the 28 pages were excised from their report by the Bush Administration in the interest of national security. Graham wouldn’t discuss the classified contents, but says the 28 pages outline a network of people he believes supported hijackers in the U.S. He tells Steve Kroft he believes the hijackers were “substantially” supported by Saudi Arabia. Asked if the support was from government, rich people or charities, the former senator replies, “all of the above.”

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Registered

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Every so often , we see the videos that seem to show a special relationship between events and dates. While it is easy to explain these away as just a string of coincidences; it does seem odd to me that there seems to be so many times that these coincidences around events do actually occur.
    This is a short video about David Rockefeller and how a 1967 magazine cover may have actually pointed to the September 11, 2001 attacks.
    There are other videos that show similar signs that turn up in popular movies, and even television cartoons.

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Saudi threatens to destroy US economy if the 911 papers are released.
    I wonder does the US need to apologise to all the countries they attacked/destroyed saying they were the fault especial when they knew it was a lie.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I believe that I am as much an American as anyone but I think we do bear some fault for our activities in the MidEast. Quite frankly, we have no business meddling in the affairs of these countries. In particular, it made little sense for us to invade Afghanistan because a bunch of Saudi civilians attacked the United States. If there was a point to our meddling, we should have invaded Saudi Arabia. As for Iraq, unlike many, I do believe that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction, but does anyone believe that we don't, or that many of our allies don't also possess weapons of mass destruction?

I think that it was a mistake for us to become involved but since we are involved, we can't very well pretend that it didn't happen. We're at war and, right or wrong, I would like our government to look out for our interests.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The Saudi’s are threatening an economical war on the US and all the military the US has are not made to fight that type of war. The US has been a puppet of the Saudis the attack on Iraq was over the competition for oil with the Saudi. Syria refused to allow a pipe line from Saudi Arabia to Europe so far they are not going very good so now it is plan B divide Syria so that part falls into a pathway for a pipe line. Libya was about oil another competitor to Saudi.

8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

pentagon no plane

9/11 Flight 93 Shanksville, No Plane! No Crash!

9/11 Masterminds - Explosive Connections

9/11: Explosive Evidence - Psychologists Speak Out

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

For what it's worth, @Martin Alonzo, I can't say exactly what happened on 9/11 but I am fairly certain that it wasn't what we were told, and it does seem that 9/11 was used to usher in the Patriot Act and countless wars in the MidEast, just as the rash of mass shootings during the past seven years are working toward preparing people for the abolishment of the 2nd Amendment, and I don't believe for one moment that any of it would be beyond the people who have been running our country for the past couple of decades, at least not ethically.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

I just ran across an interesting video that explains a couple of oddities about the World Trade Center bombings. I shows video of some kind of an object coming out of the sky (not a plane or a missile)and it was probably this object that hit the second tower.
    One of the oddities of the plane photos was supposed to be an object on the bottom of the plane that crashed into the second tower, and the plane experts all agreed that it was not something that is found on a commercial airliner, leading to the possibility that some oher kind of plane was actually what hit the tower.
    However, as explained in the video, the trajectory of the plane is EXACTLY the same as that of the mysterious ball-shaped object seen coming out of the sky; and if the image of the plane was superimposed over the image of the ball, then you would see a plane with an odd shape underneath it.
    It is interesting to look at the diagrams of exactly how this could have happened, but it is still only a guess as to what the object actually was.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  11. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I can't get past the first two minutes where he says that planes didn't hit the towers and all the footage was doctored. Guess the people on the ground didn't see it either. Why should anyone believe what he has to say, I just can't understand this.

To me the people that say these things are more scary than what the truth is. Won't even look at the rest of the video since it's starting with a lie.

Not passengers planes?? What about people who lost lives on them? I give up!

Yes, everybody is lying but him. People on the ground are lying. Everybody's video is a lie except his, how convenient.

I saw it live on Sky news in Hungary.

All this paranoia to me seems to all originate in this great fear of having your guns taken away.

It seems to be the driving force behind all these so called false flags and conspiracy theories.

Very scary.

People who believe these things and have guns scare me more than anything.
    If this is what a Trump supporter is than I've just switched sides, a first for me in all my years of voting. :(

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  12. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you Ken for taking me back, it was gracious of you.

Thank you Yvonne for your kindness to me when my mom died but I need a break.

This upsets me too much and I have too many tests coming up soon to be angry.

Hugs to Mari! :)

13. Yvonne Smith

There are many other threads in the forum that you seem to enjoy; so just avoiding the ones that upset you, or the ones like this, which you are not interested in, would seem to be a better way of dealing with things than just not looking at anything on the forum, @Chrissy Page .
    You are going to need friends and support for many months yet as you come to terms with losing your mother, and being able to visit with people here is a good thing for you.
    There are threads on here that are not for me, and I usually just leave them alone, or back out again when I do get into a thread where it stresses me out. it is sometimes difficult; but it is doable.
    Putting yourself out of touch with people is not a good way to live, and especially when you are struggling with grief.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  14. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

That is interesting, but I thought that the engine from one of the planes landed in the street. If there were no planes, where did the plane parts come from?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

first pictures of pentigon crash .jpg penigon no damage on the lawn from a plane slidding in .jpg Shanksville.jpg Cameras on pentigon .jpg

I have one question where is the plane?

A man hiding in a cave in Afghanistan shut down the cameras on the pentagon he also shut down the million dollar defence system that the pentagon has. He also shut down NORAD who would have intercepted and plane heading to the pentagon and forced it down.

Ken Anderson and Yvonne Smith like this.