Alexandria Ocasio-cortez

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Shirley Martin, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Veteran Member
    Registered

More hysteria from the left, instead of seeing the facts just invent them. :rolleyes:

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Veteran Member
    Registered

@Bob Kirk
    This reminds me of a popular bumper sticker back in Phoenix: "HELP OVERPOPULATION: KILL YOURSELF!"
    Frank

Tom Galty and Beth Gallagher like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Veteran Member
    Registered

I think that eating babies was a perfect scam on the democrats. They went to the lefts logical concussion and showed the world.
    Great scam on the left

4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well, killing babies right as they come out of their mothers has been happening for sometimes. Their parts being sold to anyone willing to pay, not just research. This is OK with many because the human baby was never allowed to breathe. Many years ago anyone advocating this would be considered insane. So how many more years before baby parts will be sold and made into supplements that will cure this or that? May already be, so while this lady was taking the lunacy of AOC even beyond her limits, who knows what is happening and what is going to come down in the future. I still cannot believe the totally unscientific and impossible things AOC proposes and that anyone believes ANY of it. I just laughed about the crazy lady, her words didn't change my opinion about AOC one bit. The medias attempt to make her a Trump impostor were just hilarious. Trump doesn't need to do anything to win by a landslide 2020, the 20 Democrats and supporters are doing it for him.

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Veteran Member
    Registered

DNA of a baby is not the same as the mother so it is not your body but the mother is a care taker of this precious new life.
    The idea of it is my body is BS put out by the pro abortionist. This is like saying your baby sitter has the right to kill a child.
    Taking out parts of your body would be OK because it has the same DNA it is your body. A baby is not your body..

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Veteran Member
    Registered

I'll just say that we need to keep this thread on topic, and leave the abortion argument for another.

Frank Sanoica likes this.