Am I Facing Breast Cancer?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Wonderful news Babs and you're looking so good :)

Lois Winters likes this.
  2. Micki Pembroke

Micki Pembroke Veteran Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt You're looking AWESOME. Keep doing what's best for you. Keep getting well.:).

3. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

I was just reading through this thread, Babs, and I want you to know that my best wishes for your complete recovery are with you. Remain well and stay happy.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I am praying for you, Babs. You are strong. You may not always feel strong but your faith in God is strong so, by extension, you are strong. Whatever God's will for you is, you are in His hands and they are capable. May God bless you.

5. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Good to hear from you Babs... looking as good as ever..! In fact that hair cut and the lighter shade suits you very well... hubs is also looking great too..thanks for sharing those photos of all your real family, and remember that your virtual family is always praying and wishing for your full recovery...

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and prayers. I really am at peace with whatever God's plans are for me. I feel in my heart I am on my way to my eternal Home...yet I do not have any idea of when my Father will take me there. I only asked for God to heal me if it wasn't my time to leave this Earth....and I believe He is showing me that this time is coming. My faith is sustaining me @Ken Anderson and I am at peace about whatever is ahead of me. After all that is my goal as a child of God and if He's telling me my race is almost run...then I will be reaching that goal in the not to distant future. I have made it known to my daughter that I want her to let y'all know when that glorious day comes for me. Dying to this Earth is not something I fear...I just don't want to have a lot of pain on the way to my eternal life and I have faith that my God will take care of that part for me.

7. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I know you're very much settled and at peace with this Babs, but I've got to admit it's hard for us to read that you may not be around at some point , and leave a big gap in our hearts, you've been a friend for a long time, but thank you for thinking far enough ahead to be kind enough to ask your daughter to let us know any changes to your health in the event that you are unable...either way we will continue to wish for everything good to happen to you in the way you wish... ...

Ken Anderson and Micki Pembroke like this.
  8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

My spirit will always be with y'all...no matter when my body is not with y'all anymore. @Holly Saunders...and I will always be with y'all too in all the pictures and posts I have share with y'all on the Forum. I love all of you too and I'm praying I will get to meet each of you face to face in Heaven one day. For now I'm still here and enjoying my life and all of you through your posts. I just want to be free to post in honesty but if it upsets y'all I won't post anymore about this.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Please do post in honesty, Babs. In the same token, we will honestly miss you when you are no longer with us, and pray - for our sake - that this won't happen soon.

Lois Winters and Holly Saunders like this.
  10. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you @Ken Anderson

11. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt ..
    So glad to hear from you. Babs your a much stronger and better person than I could ever hope to be.
    Do keep us posted .

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

We never know what God has in mind for us, @Babs Hunt , and there is a good chance that you will be here for many years yet. There have been times in my life when I thought I was almost at the end of life, but God thought otherwise, and here I still am.
    You have been going through a lot of trauma with the breast cancer, and it takes us a while to recover from that mentally and emotionally, even after our body has been recovering.

I remember many years ago, our pastor told us a story about something in his life. They were very poor people, and sometimes looked out in back of the department store for things that had been thrown out that they could use, and one day, he found a brand new pair of shoes that were his size and fit perfectly.
    He was so elated, and both he and his wife were praising God for the gift of the new shoes, which he very much needed.
    Shortly after that, he became very sick, so sick that he thought he might be going to die.
    God spoke to him and said, “if you were just going to die, why would I give you new shoes ? “, and this helped Pastor Reed to understand that it was not his time to die, and that the shoes were God’s sign to him of that.

Applying this to our own lives, we can see that if it was time for us to die, why would we go through all of the stress of having heart procedures and cancer operations.
    It is good to be ready to go when God calls us, but we can’t see the future, so we never know what He still has planned for our lives.

13. Micki Pembroke

Micki Pembroke Veteran Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt Please Babs, keep posting if you feel up to it, the connection is needed and wanted. I and we Love you, along with your family and friends. Inspirational godly quotes and sayings about life.jpeg

14. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm glad you think so Patsy...with my brother's surprise visit and winter's paleness I certainly wasn't looking my best....but I just try to go with the flow in these things. ;)

Lois Winters and Patsy Faye like this.
  15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

This is true to a certain extent @Yvonne Smith but I also believe God sometimes gives His children a preview of what is to come and He begins to prepare us for it. In my case this is what I believe is happening....yet I know that our God can also bring a miracle of complete healing at the very last moment too. I'm on a journey with Him that seems to be leading to Heaven although I have no clear idea of how soon that will be...but I believe He is giving me signs that I will be going Home to Him in His perfect timing.

One of the beautiful signs He has been giving me is time with my Moma and Daddy...and even my Stepson who are in Heaven. Two nights in a row my Moma came to me in my sleep and we had such a wonderful visit with each other, yet both times she told me I could not stay but only visit. In the time with my Dad we were headed on a trip but we never got to the destination, another sign I felt God was saying not yet Barbara but I am preparing you for that time. My stepson and I were sitting with each other on some beautiful emerald green grass and our time together was just filled with pure love. Still I woke up knowing in my spirit that we could only have that visit and I couldn't stay. The visits with all of them were just like we had never been apart.

I just take one day at a time and go with the flow on this journey. Wherever my Father wants to take me is just fine with me. I just keep enjoying each morning and day I am still here. I am filling out a journal called A Mother's Legacy which one of my sisters gave me for my Birthday a couple of years ago. It is filled with questions so that you can tell your children about your life, etc. I am enjoying this because I know that after my Mom went to Heaven I started having questions of my own about her that I wished I had asked before she left this earth. I think this journal will answer many of those questions my own children might have one day.

I am off the roller coaster ride that the diagnosis of breast cancer put me on at first Yvonne...now I am just on a peaceful journey with my Father and He has say so over the final destination. But as His daughter I know sooner or later...in His perfect timing...we will end up Home.