Anyone Got A Governor As Dense As This One ( She's Mine )

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Al Amoling, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

His eminence, King Gavin Newson, has bestowed upon his people a decree which will enable them to vote with or sans the wearing of masks.
    It was further explained the State of California did not wish to hamper a person’s right to vote. Such wisdom and benevolence from such a mighty one as Gavin Newson almost brings a tear to my eye.

I did write, “benevolence” because even if churches are still being fined for meeting in a central place thereby fulfilling one of the tenets of worship (to most) they can be comforted that the good King / governor is granting that his people can still go to a central place and vote thereby fulfilling one of the tenets of freedom.

Class act, a real class act.....(sarcasm at its best.).

Just for fun, let’s say that everyone who goes to the polling place to vote catches a virus. Will that too be Trump’s fault or, since Biden is also on a ticket, would it be Biden’s fault?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's genius until the first rainstorm, and servers start drowning. Then she'll blame Trump.

Al Amoling and Beth Gallagher like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

This is not a governor, but she is a representative from the state of Georgia. Last night , President Trump remarked about the children brought here (to probably be used as human trafficking victims) and said that they were brought in by the coyotes and cartels.
    She thinks he is talking about an actual coyote dragging some person over the border !

E33AC90F-A472-496C-9251-D2AF44F526F0.jpeg

John Brunner and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

The liberals are even worse than we suspected.......... there’s literally BUNCHES of them that think President Trump was actually talking about wild coyotes dragging people across the Mexican border.
    It is no wonder that they can’t see what a great president Trump is, if their understanding of things is this feeble !

1961AE7A-4FA3-4F58-BE13-C6F1693EFCEC.jpeg

John Brunner likes this.
  5. John Brunner

Uh, where the Hell have they been?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

There is a remote possibility that in today’s PC twinkie language a coyote is now referred to as a “mass transit travel agent for undocumented voters”.

Beth Gallagher and John Brunner like this.
  8. John Brunner

More of a case of Terminal Arrogance.

I'm with a very strong gun rights group in Virginia. Somewhere around the late 1990s, a gun show had its first event in liberal Northern Virginia (by Dulles Airport, 30 miles west of DC and within an hour or two of the rural parts of the state and of West Virginia.) After a couple of years the show expanded into several huge buildings because of the crowd it attracts.

So I was working the information/membership booth for my group the very first day of this gun show, and the media was outside the venue trolling for ignorant gun owners to put on that evening's news. This huge show attracted people from all over. There were the 9-to-5 coat & tie business guys, and there were the overalls & bearded guys from the country. The reporters were purposely singling out the guys who looked like they fit the media's narrative.

Well, the problem was that those country boys were 1,000x more knowledgeable on the law, the Constitution and this nation's history than any of those taking heads. You could see the frustration on the reporters' faces as one after another they desperately sought that which did not exist. After a while, they packed up and went home, having failed to find their poster child...and while they likely learned something in the process, they won't acknowledge it. Nor will they call out those who "Tweet" our their ignorance.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Probably 80% of Trump's jokes are reported by the MSM as factual statements. So nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to their "reporting."

10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Just a while ago on an Alabama news broadcast they informed the populous that the Confederate Statue in front of the Madison County Courthouse had been taken down last night. The broadcast also added that they would get back to us when a date was set for it to be installed at the local Confederate Cemetery.
    Note: It wasn’t supposed to come down at all until someone comes up with the 25K bucks to do it. I digress.

The thing is, the broadcast I was listening to was at around 3PM today and the derned statue had already been set up at the cemetery at 0700 this morning.

Now, what I am particularly worried about is that the protesters who have been up in arms about the statue will go to the cemetery and disturb the democrat voters who are resting there.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

12. Yvonne Smith

13. John Brunner

Thou shalt not disenfranchise the decayed.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Which brings about a small observation.
    Are we not sure that some of these politicians aren’t dead and refusing to lay down? I mean, they look dead and act dead but for some reason, they’re still sitting behind a dest or standing at the podium doing what dead people do.........nothing.

John Brunner likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

upload_2020-10-24_22-14-45.jpeg

LAWDY, it mus’ be one of dem chayotes carrying another child into the U.S............!

Yvonne Smith likes this.