Anyone Have a Fairy Garden?

Discussion in 'Crops & Gardens' started by Maureen Suggitt, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

Ina, this is so lovely! I'll bet little Rachel loves it! The frog sink is charming as well. You did good! :D

2. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Diane Lane @Brittany Houser , Rachael's hair is just now starting show some regrowth, and her last blood test showed a lack of vitamin D, so I thought even a shady area's sun exposure was better than totally relying on a pill. Plus She and I have decided that it might be fun for her to spend the weekend with Grams, (me), sometimes now that she is so big.

image.jpg

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh she's beautiful!!! She looks like a little fairy herself! LOL I have red hair and fair skin as well, so I sense a kindred spirit here. I sure hope the Vitamin D helps her.

4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Awww, she's adorable! Yes, the natural vitamin D should help, and I'll bet she'll love spending time with you. I imagine she's really going to enjoy the fairy garden. For some reason I didn't see the first part of your other post I replied to, and totally missed the part about Rachael. I'm glad her hair is starting to come back. That must be difficult for a little girl (or any person, but especially female, for that matter) to deal with, and I'm sure the extra time with you will give her spirits an extra boost.