As I See It -- Different Viewpoint

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Bill Boggs, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I know in Canada the views are about as split as they are here. I'm going by canadians I know online.

I have about 4 friends from Canada on FB and they are all for Trump, a few that I know on forums are not.

I know one Canadian from Toronto and his FB posts are nastier than I've seen from any anti Obama person in the US.

You really can't go by what just a few people in other countries say about Trump or Hillary because not all think alike...just like here.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Lol, that's the funniest one I've seen.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't know if there is a God. If he exist I hope he has mercy on this fallen country. I hope the GOP can survive Trump. I hope the country can survive Trump. The democratic party will survive Clinton but the country may not. I fear we are a people forever divided, all of us, unless there is indeed a God who will have mercy on us. Who knows, maybe we will continue to run amuck until that day when the anti-christ unites us in some false promise and leads us to damnation for the sins we have committed against each other and mankind. A stench arises from both camps and both candidates. Trump is not a worthy candidate and neither is Clinton but we as a people will deserve what we get for I fear we have lost our way.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

@Bill Boggs
    Wow, what a bleak, hopeless picture you paint. Reminder to you and others who think the US is so terrible: you're free to pack up and move to another country. Surely God doesn't want you to be miserable. Go. Be happy! :)

6. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Most of us have a pretty good idea what to expect from Hillary. No one knows how Trump will perform. That makes Trump the better choice, IMO. But, don't expect a fair election. 'Crat's can't win those kind.

Joe Riley and Chrissy Cross like this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I am not what you would call religious person but I do consider myself spiritual. I thank god or whomever put me here in the Dominican Republic that when I look at the world situation that is off the target for the next war.

Yvonne Smith and Ike Willis like this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, this country has gotten worse than I ever remember it being, so with Hillary it's going to be more of the same
    Which isn't good.

I don't believe in an antichrist so can't comment on that.

9. Sacheen BrightEagle

Sacheen BrightEagle Veteran Member
    Registered

Wow, in a forum where people are adept at disagreement without slamming the other poster, this type of aggressive attack is completely uncalled for. Bill, whose love and concern for America are blatantly obvious, has a

right to express his opinion without being all but accused of being an undesirable in his own country. Some people have nothing positive to contribute to discussions, but merely engage grabbing any opportunity to auditon as this forum's "queen of mean." Pathetic, really.

10. Ike Willis

Registered

You will run into those types on every forum. Usually they're called 'trolls' and ignored.:D

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yep Ike, you'd think after being banned on one forum for it, they'd stop doing it. I got banned for flirting on that same forum so I don't do it here. Funny that the men that pulled me into it never got banned though. :(

I've avoided her like the plague usually but she's getting personal and that was obvious in her telling me to worry about my emails. She even tagged me, had nothing to do with what I even said in the post.

12. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

My apologies to the members of this forum.

13. Ike Willis

Registered

You stated your opinion in a polite way. I see nothing to apologize for.

14. Sacheen BrightEagle

Registered

I saw that slap Chrissy. It was uncalled for, borderline harassment. As if you didn't already have a full plate as is. Hugs. There is psychobabble available to diagnose such behaviours, but at some point, who really cares about the reasons behind the nastiness?

15. Sacheen BrightEagle

Registered

Bill, I don't believe you have anything to apologise for. You are a courteous gentleman, and your posts reflect that.