Back To School

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

After being wrong about every part of this virus first saying 2 weeks to slow down the virus. 6 foot separation big stores OK especially the ones own by billionaires but small stores no. You can be in groups if you are burning down businesses but you can not go to a lonely beach.
    Now they have changed their minds after saying you need to close the schools because the children who seem to be unaffected by the virus will get sick.
    Now the Dr. Fauci who has led the misinformation is now saying we should let the kids go back to school I have been saying that all along. Ha Ha

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"Everybody lies".

This is perhaps the most important thing to realize.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Everybody lies is a generalization it should be a lot not everybody.
    Not that I disagree with your concept but don't get trapped in a generalization.
    Love your posts Jeff

4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

This was the first thing I learned as a teenager a century ago, that made all the difference in my life since then.

More recently, House, Gregory House, the 'doctor' on the tv show "House", says it fairly often too - "Everybody lies",
    noting as he says also "Not everybody lies all the time" .....
    but so far, the highest medical and political and scientific and educational figures in the news/ with any large number of credentials
    lies frequently. Sunday school teachers, pastors, priests, popes, all lie frequently. Not all the time. But frequently.
    The pharmacy lies every day about everything, but not all the time. A little truth sprinkled in to help get people to listen....

Before I realized everybody lies, I trusted people. The wrong people. The wrong "facts" turned out to be not facts at all, but devastating harmful deceptions "everybody believes" practically. Everybody is taught lies. As if they were true. So everybody believes the lies.

But not all the time. Just almost all the time.