Benefits And Timeframe To Expect Them With Hgh Gel

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Joy Martin, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I’m afraid @Bess Barber is right, Joy.
    There’s a lot more going on with this forum than health problems and it seems that the only solutions you espouse aren’t getting very well received.
    No one on this planet much less on this forum is going to agree on everything so if you wish to be a part of our small community you might like to spend a little more time circling the block and meeting people outside of the health thing.
    There’s a bunch of great people here and you’re really not giving them nor myself a chance to see the other side of Joy and that’s a shame because I’m sure there’s something pretty special about you other than what you have shown thus far.
    As I recall, you got pretty bitter with folks the last time which was why you were given a time out so do try to spread out a bit and let’s have a little fun for a change.
    Loosen up, give it shot. :).

2. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks Bobby Cole, I was here but found some unpleasant experiences with some and why bother going back where I don't feel comfortable. I am have a lot comfort in the health area and if others come by and stop and post, that is just dandy. And for Politics, I'm sick of it all at this point, so avoid that area everywhere I'm a member.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered