Biden - Won't Run For Reelection

Discussion in 'In the News' started by John Nopales, Jul 21, 2024.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Kamala Harris is not a black person. She is part Jamaican on her father’s side, and her mother is from India; so she is not African-American at all. Her parents are not even citizens of the United States, and she was raised in Canada. She is (at best) , an anchor baby, and may not even qualify to run for president. Back then, there was no such thing as an anchor baby.
    Many of the black people have announced support for Trump, including rappers and other singers, sports people, ministers, and just plain people who have been interviewed about who they are voting for.

I think that we might not end up with her even being a candidate, although they have to figure out how to get the campaign donations that were for Biden/Harris. Also, at least 10 states (Alabama is one of those) have now passed the deadline for changing anything on the ballots, plus some states have already started early mail-in voting, and will have Biden votes
    The whole thing seems like mass confusion at this point.

2. Yvonne Smith

They are now saying that Biden is dying/terminal. A few weeks ago, it was reported that he had a medical emergency on AF1, but that was just kind of swept under the table, with all the reporters saying that Biden was fine.
    Now, it sounds like he might have had another emergency when they were bringing him home from Nevada last week, and that is why no one has seen Biden since then.
    His brother said that he wanted to spend what time was left with Joe, which also sounds like he is not doing well.
    It is possible that the next thing we will be hearing is that Biden is resigning from office, and there is supposed to be some kind of meeting happening at the White House this morning to discuss that.

Update to add a new report about what might have happened last week in Nevada. This just came out, so I am only seeing what Charlie Kirk is saying at this point.

IMG_6772.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 22, 2024
  3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, from what I've read, there are black that think she is black. Then again, there were those that contested that Obama was black. I remember reading about that.

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Obama was/is half Black, but his skin color dictates how the Progressives and many others view him. People think people from India are Black, such as "Black Sambo" but they are actually Caucasians with dark skin

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

The terms "black" and "white" were selected to make us seem opposites. There are very few truly black people on the face of this planet, and there are very few truly white people.

I prefer the terms "Chocolate Brown" and "Hamster Nose Pink," if such comparisons must be made. They just make us more likeable, and the comparison laughable.

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Dark coloration is generally dominant, whether it be skin color, hair color or even eye color. People should be judged, as MLK said, by the content of their character, not the color of their skin...or hair, or eyes....

7. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all-

Mr. Fousnaugh- Sir, with all due respect to you, I don't give a damn if anyone "likes" or replies to my posts
    . I say what I see and what appears to me to be truth.
    If a few million or so people agree with a liar and a thief, that person is STILL a liar and thief, and the people who agree with him are still fools..

I don't care how many people "like" tRump- he's still a thief, an abuser, a felon, and liar.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I was unaware of that. I never gave much thought to Dominant/Recessive when it comes to skin hue.

I think he was a man of many facets.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I was reading an interesting discussion last night about the possibility of Harris choosing Barack Obama as her VP running mate. Apparently the democrats intent to bend the law (again) which states that a person may not "BE ELECTED" president more than twice. But if he were VP and something happened to Harris, he would slide back into the president's seat without having been elected.

All those pesky Constitutional laws that must be bent for the democrats to win at any cost.

10. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

So, what you are saying here, Ed, is that most of us are "fools". Your opinion, but that doesn't settle very good with members here that love and will vote for Trump. Trump supports know the truth and don't care about those that don't like Trump and that includes most of the members of this forum.

Actually, we've had worst Presidents than Trump. Dear JFK had an affair with Marilyn Monroe, but nobody cared. Johnson kept Vietnam going and many, many Army/Marine died.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Just checking the White House live camera, the flags are at half mast. It is possible that this is for Sheila Jackson Lee, who died a few days ago, ..

IMG_6776.jpeg

Vada Bloom and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Our thoughts: Trump has a very high chance of clobbering Harris at the polls in November, but then again, who knows?

Vada Bloom likes this.
  13. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good evening to all-

Mr. Fousnaugh- Yes, I said those who support tRump are fools. So, if the shoe fits, wear it.

And I don't care what those who "love and will vote for Trump" think. By supporting that vile harmful, destructive felon, they have already shown themselves to be worthy of some level of pity, and also a pretty high level of scorn.

And we have had any number of bad Presidents- no doubt about that. But tRump is right at the top of any list for "bad Presidents".

And while I do not actively set out to make anyone angry or uncomfortable by stating my political views here, I really am not concerned what "most of the members of this forum" think.

you all be safe and keep well-- Ed

14. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Probably, unless the Dems have killed Biden and neglected to tell us.

15. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Being shot up repeatedly with a cocktail of B vitamins, taurine, amphetamines, Ritalin, and who knows what else has to take a toll.