Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

With the World Economic Forum buying everyone off, I think our justice system is close to the end of justice.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The justice system has always been in favor of those holding seats in Washington, D.C.
    That said, in the last few years it would seem that it favors those within the Democratic Party far more to the extent that it could be mistaken for being part of the Free Market System.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The first 3 minutes of the show pretty much encapsulates the type of damage control that happened after the special prosecutor made his statement. The whole video is a pretty good watch but the first segment was of interest to me.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I saw another take from someone who claims to know people in the DOJ. The prosecutor wanted to indict, but Garland refused to consider that, so the Special Prosecutor edited his report inserting the incompetency comments to save his own reputation and not appear to be a shill for the Administration. Can you imagine what would be in the media if the Trump prosecutor failed to indict if he had open evidence of felonies going back over 15 years? Trump's Special Prosecutor didn't indict because he really had no evidence of crime. Different story and they still made a big deal of it.

5. Mary Stetler

Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Now that the DOJ has said that they are not going to start criminal charges against Biden because he is mentally disabled, the Democratic Party has to choose between two answers.
    Biden is not a criminal but he is mentally impaired.
    Biden is not mentally impaired and he is a criminal.
    Either way, he is not fit to be president.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2024
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I think he is still a criminal, but perhaps not fit to stand trial. I have said for a while that he would not stand in the 2024 election. The strategists for the Dems don/t want Newsome to enter the race as everyone believes he would lose to Trump. They want to save him for 2028. Michelle O. could be used, but she has said again she doesn't want to run, and making someone run for President who doesn't want to is tough. Kamala is still possible...but really??? The Democrat bench is thin, while the Republicans have a pretty deep bench with DeSantis, Noel, Abbott, Scott and others who could stand.

8. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I thought Michelle running was a joke until today. Sorry ya'll I would take her vs what we have now. There are NO GOOD choices otherwise
    IMO :rolleyes:

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

No good Democrat choices, anyway.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Even for the Democrats.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Insisting that she doesn't want to run for President could very well be designed to make her more attractive as the reluctant candidate, sacrificing for the good of the nation. The Obamas' entire life has been a lie, so I wouldn't give credibility to her statements. After all, we don't even know if s/he's a man or a woman; not that it matters.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Mary Stetler

Registered

Saw this group Latinos for Trump, in a short, saying people were offering them all sorts of deals to stop making Trump vids and songs.
    If the Dems don't cheat again, not sure they can make it. And I consider illegals voting with fake id's to be cheating.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I saw that dome Dem folks are now referring to "Illegally Entered Citizens". Ominous for the future.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Now another quandary exists about Biden’s mental acuity.

On some reports, Biden is now refusing to take a cognitive test.
    On other reports, after the pronouncement that a jury wouldn’t convict due to his mental incompetency, he wasn’t offered a cognitive test thus the Government admitting that he isn’t fit to be the head honcho.

Either way, the most dreaded of all dreads, Kamala Harris is quite likely to be the first Female President of the U.S.
    It isn’t something to be surprised about, but I was hoping that we could make it through until election day with the lessor of two really bad figure heads.

Jenna Parnellson and Don Alaska like this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I do not like this road we are going down any better than anyone else does, but I am always trying to look for the bright side of things; so here is my take on a possible Kamala presidency.

Every day on Twitter I am seeing people who said they hated Trump before , but have seen what the Biden administration has done to our America, and they are now supporting Trump and going to vote for him because the economy was better and we were not under the cloud of imminent war.
    Some of these people are ones that are very well known and carry influence.

Many of the old-time Democrats are very religious people, and at one time pretty much all Catholics were democrats, and all of these religious people are against both the abortion issue and the lgbtq promotions.
    So, some of these people are also voting Trump next time. The whole Biden presidency is a train wreck trying to happen, and the sooner it happens, the better for America.

No one likes Kamala, even her own people, she barely was on the bottom of the list of the democrat primary, so she has even less support than Biden does (which is actually not much…….have you ever seen anyone actually say they liked Biden ? ), and if we get her cackling at the foreign heads of state and on television, the train is going to crash even faster, because even more people will be fleeing the democrat party with Kamala as president.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.