Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I agree, Beth. Hageman is a conservative, an attorney and she is sitting in Liz Cheney's old seat.

If only the other 49 states could do as well as Wyoming in holding elected officials responsible for their actions we wouldn't have so many problems.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Would anyone be surprised to learn that Mitt Romney will be voting for Biden in November?

John Brunner and Denise Evans like this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes. And apparently very much an upgrade.

4. Beth Gallagher

Registered

And this will come as a surprise to NO ONE...

"Pundits may have fawned over President Biden’s State of the Union address last Thursday, praising it as a “homerun” performance from a “fiery, powerful, vigorous guy” that would ease nagging fears about his age and vitality.

But voters barely seem to have noticed.

A new Yahoo News/YouGov survey of 1,482 U.S. adults, conducted in the days immediately following Biden’s big speech, shows zero improvement in perceptions of the president — or in his standing against former President Donald Trump." https://www.yahoo.com/news/yahoo-newsyougov-poll-no-state-of-the-union-bump-for-biden-190451496.html

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Now that Robert Hur, special counsel for the DOJ has left his job so that he can testify against Biden as an individual and not as a hired person for the DOJ, he is revealing a lot of things to the public at large about Biden taking classified documents and also about what his memory was like back in 2017 when he showed the stolen documents to his ghost writer, and how they covered up that evidence; as compared to what his memory is like now.

IMG_6166.jpeg

6. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

He's real good at dodging questions, or misconstruing them. I've listened to her in the past and always like her, she's tough, but I don't think she bit this guy, unfortunately :(

7. Denise Evans

Registered

All the guy did was get pumped full of some good drugs, and do a half-assed job of reading what someone else wrote on the teleprompter. He couldn't do any job right that requires a fully functioning brain, and everyone with a brain knows it.

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

No way, tell me it isn't so :p:D I wonder if he knows he's actually voting for his opponent at one time, O'bummer??

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I'm sure he voted for Biden last time, and probably for Hillary before that. Yes, he said that he could not vote for Trump over Biden. It's sad that some people actually believed he was a Republican.

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

Well, he thinks he's a christian, so that goes with conservative, and conservatives are what Republicans are "supposed" to be :rolleyes: Why the heck is biden not allowed to be questioned by a doctor who is a conservative (truly on the Right), and where did this Hur dude come from? Bought and payed for with our tax dollars I'm sure. He's just too slick and slimey :(

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

They are really getting some excellent testimony from former Special Councel Robert Hur, and hopefully, they will use this information to actually prosecute Biden now. Since they have declared Biden mentally fit (especially after speaking for an hour at the SOTU address), they can’t say that he is too incompetent to stand trial.
    I hope that they are protecting this witness so that he does not get “suicided” like the whistleblower from Boeing did. Since this is already all over the news, maybe they know that it wouldn’t do any good anymore, anyway.

IMG_6169.jpeg

Marie Mallery likes this.
  12. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Dana Caravey does a pretty good Biden. (1 minute video)

Marie Mallery and Krystal Shay like this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

They should have done something long ago, he has been working on destroying the nation since day one.
    I don't understand what happened to everyone.

14. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Joe Biden designates Easter Sunday to be Transgender Day of Visibility

"On Transgender Day of Visibility, we honor the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirm our Nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect Union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives," a statement released by the White House read.

"Today, we send a message to all transgender Americans: You are loved. You are heard. You are understood. You belong. You are America, and my entire Administration and I have your back," it continued. "NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility."

15. Jenna Parnellson

Jenna Parnellson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Ick.

Beth Gallagher likes this.