Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Shirley, if you are criticizing me could I respectfully ask that you quote my comments that you consider to be misinformation.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think she meant all of us who repeated the wrong news that said that Biden's administration banned religious messages on Easter eggs during the White House Lawn event. It makes me angry that both sides tell lies when there are enough legitimate concerns.

However, Biden (or his handlers) did create this Transgender holiday and he (or his handlers) did set it so that it would fall in the Easter season and specifically on this Easter day. I was working on a project for a church and listed Easter Day out to the year 2050. There are no other Easter Days falling on March 31.

Vada Bloom and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

The Biden Administration DID ban religious themes on Easter eggs. I don't know that anyone here claimed that this was the first time it was done, and, to me, the only relevance to that was that he proudly applauded the day as Transgender Visibility Day even while religious themes were banned from the Easter Egg Hunt. The support for one but not the other was the relevant issue.

The false information was that Transgender Day has been celebrated practically forever. I don't know or particularly care what might have been going on in Europe, but in the United States, I am pretty sure that Michigan was the first state to declare it as a special day in 2009. The first time it was applauded at the federal level was the Biden Administration in 2021 or 2022.

There is also the false idea that he had no choice but to applaud it from the presidential podium because some agenda organization has declared it a special day. Pretty much every day of the year is set aside for one issue or another, yet very few of them are announced from the presidential podium. Again, that was a choice that the Biden Administration made, and if they're so afraid of it as to deny it, then maybe they shouldn't have done it.

I doubt that Joe Biden made that decision on his own. I doubt that he can even plan his bathroom breaks if indeed, he makes it to the bathroom. He can't even find his way off of a stage. Still, his Administration owns it.

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The thing I found weird was that a proclamation came out from the White House, then Biden denied doing it. I never mentioned banning the religious symbols, but I did mention the Transgender holiday being emphasized.

On a side note, I saw that church attendance in Europe, particularly in Britain is plummeting, but there are now over 6000 mosques on the European continent now, so it appears that Europe will soon become a Muslim area due to immigration promoted by the EU and the UK.

5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

And the WEF and UN.

6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah and Babel all mixed up in one big fat salad bowl of fruits and nuts.
    Guess since it was prophesied millenniums ago, that's way it is supposed to be.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  7. Jenna Parnellson

Jenna Parnellson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

To paraphrase, "A fool and his brains are soon parted."

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Mary Stetler

Registered

Why is he going after maybe 1% of the voters while alienating so many more?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Ken Anderson

I'm guessing that it's because he doesn't need real voters. He won without them in 2020, so he should be able to win without them in 2024, particularly when he is in power.

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

He even told the autoworker in Detroit running in 2020 that he didn't need votes because he had the best vote fraud system. He was always confused and said more than he should.

11. Ken Anderson

This clears some things up. This is pretty much what I've said.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I guess "always" is back all the way to 2009, just as "unprecedented" means back to 1977 or so. My spiel about Democrat voters just gets verified over and over. What offended me most about the entire thing was that he made the proclamation, then denied doing it. I didn't realize that Spanish speakers get different proclamations from English speakers. The hypocrisy is terrible, but even more terrible is that so many accept this nonsense and are fine with it. Not in Spanish apparently and probably not in Arabic either.

Bobby Cole and Mary Stetler like this.
  13. Ken Anderson

They even feel the need to make excuses for it.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Jenna Parnellson

Jenna Parnellson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

And then, even if we notice it, what can we do about it?

Geez, that sounds so apathetic. :-(

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Mary Stetler

Registered

He really did have that vote fraud system, they would not allow Trump to prove it and I worry that it is still in place.

Don Alaska and Jenna Parnellson like this.