Bigfoot Sightings Map - United States

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ivan Tea Sanderzon, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

I will setup our camp near, but not too near where I plant my bait and DNA collection traps. I will also employ proper DNA collection techniques should I find any. I have a drone for regular use and a drone with IR night vision that I will emply of the need arises. I am not announcing where we will be so as to prevent tree knockers, and others, from tainting the area. I think scent can be useful if used sparingly. Expedition Bigfoot blanketed the forest with scent, thereby telling males of breeding age that a female lurked behind each tree; I believe it needs to have a strong source for them to come looking.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Okay…… I need to know how this works, Ivan. We don’t even know that Bigfoot exists, but we know what a female Bigfoot in heat smells like and can make a scent for hunters to put out in the forest ?
    Somehow…. That seems not quite possible.

John Brunner likes this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I have heard of them taking used human female personal hygiene articles and hanging them on trees, since that's as close as they think they can get.

4. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Hahaha, yeah, exactly. There can be three combinations for pheromones if we consider the three options:

1 - If BF is a relic human type, then a human pheromone will likely have the best effect. Male if you're looking to provoke aggression or female if you're hoping to lure in a breeding age BF. It is arguable that aggression is likely for either hormone.
    2 - If BF is a relic/undiscovered species of ape then ape pheromones would be the best route. Since Expedition Bigfoot collected eDNA showing a match(?) to Pan Troglodye, or chimpanzee, in which case, chimp pheromone would be more effective. In my view female pheromone.
    3 - BF is a human and ape hybrid. So a mixture of human and ape (chimp) pheromones.

John Brunner likes this.
  5. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Yes, in the past, there were some who did hang them on branches in an attempt to lure in BF. I can find no reference that details any success, but there is some evidence to show bears have an interest:
    "Yell 707
    Information Paper BMO-7
    Kerry A. Gunther, Bear Management Biologist
    February 2016

On the evening of 13 August 1967, two women were attacked and killed by grizzly bears (Ursus arcto) in separate incidents within Glacier National Park (GNP). Following these incidents, there was speculation that due to odors associated with menstruation, women may be more prone to attack by bears than are men (Rogers et al. 1991)."

John Brunner likes this.
  6. John Brunner

I'm most interested in watching you acquire ape & chimp pheromone. Spotting a BF is a roll of the dice, but that collection process is a guaranteed winner.

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  7. John Brunner

That's an interesting observation re: Timothy Treadwell. All those seasons without an adverse incident, and the one time he takes a child-bearing-age female with him...

It never even occurred to me.

8. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Apparently, gorillas share the same pheromones as humans but I can't find anything about Pan Troglodyte, so I think I'll concentrate on human female hormones.

John Brunner likes this.
  9. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

estratetraenol is readily available and not expensive at all. An eye dropper and sterile gauze pads should work.

John Brunner likes this.
  10. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Er, well I've shopped in Walmart once or twice.

Ivan Tea Sanderzon likes this.
  11. Jacob Petersheim

Registered

It sounds ambitious, but maybe you'll be early enough to miss deerfly and blackfly seasons, not to mention mosquito season

My last memory of camping was on the ground about 2 decades ago. Even then I awoke as stiff as a board and sat for like an hour with my back in the sun stretching. I'd done some walking and day hiking, and foolishly thought I was prepared. Nope, it takes specific practice, at least for me. Hopefully you have better bedding planned.

800 pounds of agile wiry beast? Yeah, that does sound intimidating in forested broken ground littered with large patches of wet mud a foot or more deep, vines, downed tree limbs, etc. Not to mention black bears. How is the feral boar situation there these days? At least you'll be south of moose country, and even there they are thin. Flashbacks to a scary fishing trip on the Canadian Shield in the 1990s. Not sure which was worse: close encounters with moose with young, or the giant leeches in the water.

12. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

I will be adequately protected from feral pigs.

Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  13. Jacob Petersheim

Registered

Both species, I assume? LOL

14. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Ha! LOL

15. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

WOW, and I thought growing up swimming with water Moccasins was bad. Mama is the only one to get bit by a snake and it was a rattler. Stone Mountain Ga, was full of snakes.