Breaking: Huma Abedin Has Disappeared

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Gary Ridenour, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was just listening to CNN news. A reporter from CNN was interviewing someone who was talking about the evidence that is coming out against Hillary Clinton, trying to point out that this isn't some October surprise that was sprung upon her for the sole purpose of harming her chances in the upcoming election, but that it was a continuance of evidence that has been going on for a long time, and that had Hillary released the emails that she was asked for rather than deleting them, this would have all be over and done with months ago, one way or another. The interesting thing to me was the way in which the CNN reporter was arguing in favor of Hillary. She was raising her voice and angry, clearly demonstrating that she had a horse in this race and that she was anything but an objective reporter. Plus, she wasn't arguing with facts, as the facts aren't in yet. Instead, she was arguing purely on the basis of her bias in favor of Hillary Clinton.

It's not the first time we've seen this, either. Just as conservative news sites should be viewed skeptically, the same has to be done with the mainstream media. I come across stuff all the time that I'd like to believe or agree with, but the facts just aren't there. They might be facts, but I can't be sure of that. It's no longer enough for any news media to report the news and expect us to believe them. The mainstream media has ruined whatever credibility they might have once had, although I'm sure that it wasn't entirely deserved even then. But just because I don't believe something that I am told by CNN or MSNBC without evidence, I can't believe the conservative news media either.

I wish it wasn't like that. I wish that any news media - conservative, liberal or neutral - would simply report the facts, telling us what they knew, and then separating that from what they think, rather than blurring facts and opinion as they do.

I don't even know that it's so much a matter of people setting out to lie to us, although I'm sure that happens too. Mostly though, I think it's just a matter of partisans wanting something to be true, and so accepting it as such, just as the mainstream media didn't even think to seek confirmation before reporting allegations against Donald Trump as fact. As conservatives, I think we do that sometimes too. That's why I like Breitbart.com. Although they are surely not an objective source of information, they nearly always cite their sources and give links to them when such is available. Thus, I tend to believe what I read there but, at the same time, I wouldn't consider them to be a neutral source, as they are not out looking for dirt on Donald Trump.

A few months ago, someone from the Washington Post said that that newspaper alone had eighty people assigned to looking for dirt on Donald Trump. He wouldn't say how many people were investigating Hillary Clinton for the Washington Post. Probably none.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

You're right @Yvonne Smith as I've subscribed to some other things like my old, Sherlock Holmes mysteries, and the 10 hours of fireplace with cracking sounds;) lol:)

I haven't gotten any of the newsy things yet, well, I had some earlier on, but need to get more. I think @Ken Anderson and others have given me places so I'll look and see what I can find that seems reliable;) I have some fave people I follow on Twitter like Gowdy, Carson, but nothing on youtube yet;)

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yep, the bias is so obvious. Trump can be ambushed with anything and that's ok, but the liberals are all upset that
    Comey did this 11 days before the election. So what? Better to find out how crooked she is before she's elected.

Easier than Impeachment. :)

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Had she turned the emails over when they were requested, it would have all been over, one way or another, months ago.

Chrissy Cross and Denise Evans like this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

I just listened to a talk on "Infinite Flames" and that is exactly what was mentioned there as well. She has made it more of a crime by withholding the truth. I've been saying it, along with many others, that she should not have even been allowed to run. But no, those in power pulling the strings have put her above the law. And if my some "slim" and I do mean slim, chance she is innocent (hard to say that without choking) this would be behind her instead of "even" now turning her supporters against her as well.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

I feel the truth is going to win over most Americans this time. Enough has been revealed to put that shadow of a doubt, geez, seems like a HUGE amount of doubt in her competence, her patriotism (or lack thereof) and her true purpose/motives in wanting to be POTUS. Trump has is short-comings but he looks like a Saint standing next to her and her record.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I agree!

Denise Evans likes this.
  9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Here it is in pretty simple terms an dthe timeline. It's also from CNN.

They're also suggesting that some of the emails found could be duplicated deleted by Hillary, if I read it right.

If any of this has been mentioned above...sorry. But hearing it from CNN makes it more believable since it's probably killing them to write it.

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

I know what you mean @Chrissy Cross whenever I happened to hear anything good (that favors Trump I mean, and goes against Hillary) from the msm, I know it must be true because you're right, they must hate having to say it.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Only a week ago, the same people were praising him as the epitome of integrity.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

image.png Hypocrits! They don't know what to do to get out of this one...for the first time I see them in a panic.

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

I still can't wait to find out what's happened to this Huma gal.

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

She's probably holed up somewhere in NY. Might even have people watching she doesn't go anywhere. That's probably why she wasn't on the plane with Hillary.

She's not going to step outside so she's hounded and asked questions.

Denise Evans likes this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

it's about time reality started to sink in, geez, talk about living in "lala" land:rolleyes: