Canadian Insanity

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Please do excuse the intrusion. Respectfully Sachseen, you have been around the forum front long enough (longer than I even) to know that on a political board there are going to be one, two or more people who might ruffle your feathers.
    It’s one of those things you hope doesn’t happen but where two or more people are gathered, there might be some confrontation.
    But, you already know that.
    Not everyone here likes Trump and they have, without hesitation, written their views in some pretty harsh wording but we’re all here and seem to get along even after a major disagreement.
    Smile, take a couple of breaths, sing a chorus of Kumbaya or take a bubble bath. It’s gonna be okay. :)

Now, for the topic: If there’s a loophole in the mix of things, someone is going to find it. In this case, according to the radio broadcaster, the dude isn’t even a wannabe dudette but found a way to get his car insurance minimized. Now, by doing it the way he did just shows how gullibly PC some companies have gotten and how far some people will go to beat the system.

Frank Sanoica and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I was born in Canada and left when I was 53 years old my memories were good. What I have seen and been told by family who still lives there makes me happy I am not there now. The politico climate changed from a country I was proud of to a country that is nice to leave. When a Prime minister gives millions of dollars to a terrorist. You have to be careful about using the wrong sex pronoun when talking to some one or you go to jail. It reaches a level that it is a nice country to be from. Sorry if that might bother someone but that is my feeling.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

People do that every hour of every day, here in the United States and overseas.

4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Sacheen BrightEagle " Imagine how you would feel should I be rude enough to ridicule your president."

For me, I would feel nothing, as everyone and his brother ridicules my President. BTW, it is common courtesy to capitalize the word "President" when used as you have.
    Frank

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.