Corona Virus A Deep State Play

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't follow Q Anon and I haven't yet watched any of the videos that were referred to in this thread, so I don't know what was suggested here but it occurred to me this morning, watching one of the news shows about AI and the applications for which it is being applied, that people might be more willing to accept a self-checkout, digital ordering, robotic warehousing, and driverless taxis, now, given the emphasis on avoiding close contacts with other people.

While many people were resistant to self-checkouts, they might now consider that to be safer than to have a clerk and a bagger handle purchases, and that they might prefer being able to place their orders at McDonald's with a machine rather than a human being, and that they wouldn't worry so much about the human-to-human transference of viruses while using a driverless taxi. I didn't watch the whole show but the part that I saw didn't mention the fact that more than 90% of the order screens at digital McDonald's ordering stations were found to contain fecal matter, or that you might still have to worry about the last person who sat in the seat that you're occupying in the taxi.

I am thinking that if this virus were designed, the objectives were probably far-reaching, with global depopulation (particularly of elderly people who are considered a drain on the world economies) being an essential part of it, as well as the crashing of the world's economies. In a crisis, those who know that it's coming tend to come out on top.

So far, I tend to believe that the virus was a common cold (coronavirus) virus that was being manipulated in the virology lab in Wuhan; to what end, I don't know, but we have our own virology labs here in the US. I tend not to believe that it was released intentionally because I'd think they would not have chosen to do so a few blocks from the virology lab.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Here is part of an interesting article from Washington Post, and apparently reported on Fox News, which calls the virus a “test” of some kind.

933D1C74-C60F-423D-91D3-33648ABE9B17.jpeg

3. Yvonne Smith

Here you go, @Ken Anderson . The Reader’s Digest condensed version of what Q is about. I think that you would find it interesting if you checked it out.
    I noticed you have friends that like QAnon, so you might ask them, too.

CD0A6D1C-67DE-4493-8A02-22219FCD4323.jpeg

Martin Alonzo and Ken Anderson like this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

As most of the conspiracy people remember back a few years ago they found lots of plastic coffins order by the CDC and they tried to debunk it as untrue. Did they plan this to happen and was the CDC in on it?? Only more questions.
    Fema Camp Coffins Investigated

5. Yvonne Smith

This is a question that a lot of people have been asking , who remember seeing the videos and pictures of all of those plastic coffins. Here is what I think, and this is only my own idea, and no facts to base it on.
    From what we have read, it appears that the cabal had planned these virus attacks, (and other things) with intent of killing a lot of people and reducing population, and putting us in FEMA camps was part of that plan. These first were made while Obama was president, and Hillary was planned to be the next president.
    If the cabal wins, this is undoubtedly what will happen; but if President Trump, Q+, and the Military Intelligence people win, then we do not have to worry about being mass murdered.
    On the other hand, if we are being mislead by the Qanon information, and Trump is actually deep state, then they will have won, and we are probably headed for the camps and the coffins.

Tom Hank’s son posted on Twitter yesterday that he expected to see the Qanon people all in FEMA camps soon, so he obviously expects that to happen .
    If you look at the pictures of him and his tattoos, he definitely looks involved with some kind of evil cult.

This is a video that he posted, supposed to be sarcasm, but he sounds pretty serious to me, and you can see the Illuminati tattoo on his chest near his heart.
    He plainly says that Trump supporters are headed for the FEMA camps, and not in a nice way.

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

To me he sounds like a scared person looking for friends. The whole Holly Wood group are all running scared right now. Just look at some others posts as well. Fear can age you.

7. Yvonne Smith

Here is an interesting story about how a man who had been suffering with the corona virus, and was at the point where the doctors said they could not do anything more to help him.
    He didn’t think that he would even live through the night, and said goodbye to his wife and family. Then, he heard about the anti-malaria drug, and asked his doctor to be able to at least try it. The doctor grumbled because it was untested, but since the man was likely on his deathbed anyway, agreed to giving him some of it.
    The next morning, when he awoke, the fever was gone, and he was on the way to recovery again.

https://trendingpolitics.com/man-with-coronavirus-says-drug-that-trump-promoted-saved-his-life/

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yes Yvonne when I posted this a week ago a few people were skeptical. As more people use it I think it is a real cure. There has been double blind tests in France with 100% cure rate also Israel lab is producing enough for the US and sending part over right now with more to come.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

10. Yvonne Smith

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I had my local drug store order Plaquinol which is Hydroxychloroquine when he went to the wholesaler supplier they were all sold out to the public health service. I guess the Dominican Republic believes this is a cure for something that is going on now. I know that this is a drug that is normally available as malaria is in this country but no out beaks right now.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The media and some mayors and governors claim there is shortages and the media jumped on it. Then Barr came out and said if anyone is hording expect a knock on the door. All of a sudden they found millions of mask and ventilator machines. It almost reminds you of Puerto Rico

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Could those two hospital ships be used as prison ships? Could they be for the sick people that tried to over throw the government?

14. Yvonne Smith

That is certainly part of the speculation from the Qanon groups on facebook. There are pictures of one operating table, and it has several huge straps to tie the patient down. Once person through the it looked like more of an interrogation table than an operating table.
    If I run across it again, I will post it here.
    The adrenochrome is supposed to be very addictive, as well as horrible withdrawal symptoms, so they might need a special place to put some of those people, too.

2C76AD46-59C9-43A5-B15D-C956836AEA1F.jpeg

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.