Creepy Joe Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Maggie Mae, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

OK, so he gave her a little peck on the lips. I don't see any reason to get all torn out of the frame because of it.

Still not defending him but can't we find enough things to attack him on without bringing his daughter into it? His politics, for instance. I most heartily disagree with those. The inappropriate touching. I most heartily disagree with that. Let's play nice and leave his daughter out of it.

Lois Winters and Bess Barber like this.
  2. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I actually thought of this thread earlier today. I've really been trying to be positive and not judgemental because I know it isn't right. I think YOU are right in this post. We can get so caught up in the wacky world of politics until we forget ALL people are still people with families and feelings. We should come against their politics, but not them as humans.

3. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Maybe Trump could talk Putin into investigating Biden...just a thought.o_O

Hal

Bess Barber likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

5. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

So Dr. Jill is nothing more than a pacifier!!!

6. Shirley Martin

Registered

Actually, I find this amusing. She waved her hand around, poked her finger into his mouth and he bit it. :D Nothing sinister or obscene about it. I would have done the same thing.

Bess Barber likes this.
  7. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

I find this discussion and especially one poster totally unsubstantiated bullshit horribly disgusting. I have met the man at several family events. He is friendly garrulous and touchy,very touchy to woman and man. He is not a pervert or predator and to attempt to paint him as such when the only thing you know about him is on your 55" idiot box.
    To infer that he is somehow a molester is lower than whale shit and takes a very small person to do so.
    I just kissed my great grandson on the lips; so I am a homosexual child molester? Well Faye?

8. Shirley Martin

Registered

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It is good that you have met the man and as you say, have met him on several occasions.
    It is even better that you can give him such a high reference in order to possibly quell some of the media driven suspicions that Biden is a bit off.
    Note: I do see a little irony though that someone who slams the president because of what he has learned via the media is so rude when defending his (several times) acquaintance whom is being portrayed as a predator by the same media.
    One just cannot tell which side of the coin has landed now can we?

Do tell me though if you have any information regarding the female secret service agent’s obvious disgust when he went totally nude to the pool in front of a mixed audience.
    Not that having nudist tendencies are wrong mind you, but just to let it fly without any notice is a bit kinky is it not? That said, if Biden’s wife didn’t mind him showing off his junk, the rest of the world shouldn’t care either.....should we?

Edit: If anyone else did that (and a female complained) the cops would have been there on the spot and that person would have a sex charge on the books. As a matter of fact, if D. Trump did that today he’d be impeached by tomorrow.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  10. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

My only "reference" of the guy is that he is happy friendly can't seem to talk to you without touching. Millions of people with those habits and mannerisms throughout the world. Offputting,maybe, depends on you. creepy,I don't see it that way. Overly familiar yes.
    That does not come close to making the guy a creep predator or molester.
    If you want to denigrate the guy,do a bit of research, find what legislation he supported or not and why, see who benefited and who was hurt. Hurt or help the guy with facts,not third grade schoolyard antics.
    The only reason to spread rumors and unfounded accusations is political character assassination nothing more.Well possibly a immature shiver of pleasure! Spreading dirty lieing gossip says more about the level of the originator that the target!

11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There now Pete, isn’t that soooo much better? Offering up an opinion without all that cursing going on really makes your statements much richer and even more intelligent sounding when read aloud.

Now, back to my question. Ya know, the exposing himself in front of female secret service agents. Again, I’m not saying that nudism is a bad thing for certainly, if it was socially acceptable I see nothing wrong with it. But that’s the thing isn’t it? It is NOT socially acceptable and can garner the perpetrator a good size obscenities charge not to mention a lifetime of a sex charge on the books.

Don’t remember? K
    https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...ting-female-secret-service-agents-book-claims

Faye Fox likes this.
  12. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Just to put things in perspective; while he was not a touchy feely person per se, Jack Kennedy and his brothers notoriously appeared nude in swimming pools regardless as to who was present.

Bobby Cole and Faye Fox like this.
  13. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I have read that the disgusting LBJ also paraded around naked (ugh, that visual) and sat on the toilet with the door wide open, barking orders to his staff. Thanks for sharing, chief!!

Oh, and Winston Churchill was also known to walk around his living quarters in the nude, even on visits to the White House. Ick. (I'd rather imagine JFK, thanks. :D)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  14. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

:eek::eek::eek:

15. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

No. She left her leash at home so she said, "bite dwn on this, but not too hard."

Bobby Cole and Lois Winters like this.