Dems Consider Replacing Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Gary Ridenour, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Well, @Gary Ridenour , some news stories are definitely speculating about that, too. Besides the idea that they took in Hillary and sent out one of her doubles, there is also the interesting information that there is a private medical facility listed with the same address as is listed for Chelsea's apartment.
    There are pictures online of the medical facility there, and it makes a lot of sense that this might be why they would take Hillary there and not to a regular hospital where information about her condition might be revealed to more people that it is suposed to be.
    The facility is on the same floor as the apartment that belongs to Chelsea, and there is apparently only one tenant per floor; so this would be a whole private medical facility set up just for the Clintons and their medical needs.
    So, it is entirely possible that Hillary went in, the double came out, and the real Hillary is still at the medical facility.

http://www.govtslaves.info/chelseas...-a-medical-facility-hillarys-secret-hospital/

Joe Riley and Ike Willis like this.
  3. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

I suspected as much. although I never suspected a double, anything is possible with the Clinton's. wonder how long this has been set up?? thanks for the link Yvonne

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I still don't buy the double bit....a person may look like someone else but Hillary's voice is recognizable and it sounded just like Hillary.

If Hillary had a seizure, it doesn't take long to recover, some fresh make up, some provigil and you're good to go.

All she had to do was wave and say a few words.

5. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

im not so sure Chrissy. over the years important people like military and politicians, have had doubles for security. and still do today

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy#Adolf_Hitler.2Funknown_.28.3F.E2.80.931945.29

Joe Riley likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, I know doubles are used sometimes....said that yesterday. They should have used a double at the ceremony
    Though if she was Not feeling well.

I don't think a double would talk though, that's hard to imitate. Even impersonators aren't perfect. If you listen to the video it sounds just like Hillary.

There's a bunch of sites mentioning it....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/12/hillary-clinton-s-body-double-speaks.html

I don't even understand how it really matters. This kind of stuff drives me crazy and it's times like this
    I wish wasnt a conservative.

Get tired of being thought of as crazy....cause it's all crazy conservative conspiracy theorists when it's written about.

I may be conservative but I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    Gary Ridenour likes this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Also...all this talk about Hillary being sick and not fit to run for president may backfire. She may really be sick enough and step down after some serious talk with her drs and family.

Trumps best chance of winning is against Hillary. Think about it.

All the Cruz supporters that are just voting down ticket, may actually vote for a democrat besides Hillary. I'm not that in love with Trump...I just can't stand Hillary.

8. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

a new report is out on her now about her past medical history (fairly recent..since 2000). Personally I don't think the dems give a crap who is running for them (like anyone would actually run "for them") but people of America (tons of us) actually love Trump and who he is. So I think dems would go for anyone at all, as long as they can compete against Trump and his rather loyal following;)

9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I know lots of republicans who aren't voting trump or Hillary and I bet they would vote for a Bernie or who knows who else.

It's not who democrats would vote for if Hillary is out, it's who republicans would vote for if Hillary is out.

Trump doesn't have the vote of all Republicans and that's a problem for him. Some aren't voting, some are voting independent....but I can see if Hillary is out of the race some of them voting for a democrat, anybody but Hillary.

Like you said, Denise. The dems will vote for anybody so doesn't matter if Hillary stays or goes for the dems.

It's Trump that will have a problem if Hillary leaves......

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    Gary Ridenour likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The Hillary who came out from Chelsea’s was treated altogether different by the so called security who was different than the security she had earlier. Most times the security is within 6 feet of the candidate but the Hillary who left Chelsea’s the security was twenty five feet away and they would never let a little girl run up to her unless they were vetted. They tried but they forgot do ear surgery on the double.
    Hillary's ear.png

11. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The possible dark horse in the raise is Michael Obama

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I always enjoy reading your posts, @Denise Happyfeet ! You are so heartfelt in your thoughts and opinions, as well as open to looking at both sides of any story. I totally agree with you that Donald Trump has SO many supporters that totally love him, and it actually IS a grassroots movement.
    When they have to skew the polls by mostly polling democrats, or states that are leaning that way, in order to show Hillary as competing at all, you know something is worng with the results.
    The actual polls that they run live on Twitter show a whole different story. PM me your Twitter account so I can follow you on there, too, if you have one, Denise.
    I agree that as long as they have someone who is "manageable", they will be fine with whomever they have running as the Democratic candidate. If they put Biden in the running, he might pullmore votes than Hillary, just because he doesn't have the bad record that she does, and his health probably looks better, at least at this point.

13. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

:rolleyes::D

.......wow.

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Jeez @Martin Alonzo ...I can't even tell if that's Hillary. Look how smooth the face is....it's been photoshopped even if it is her.

15. Chrissy Cross

Registered

You are both just closing your eyes to the fact that many Republicans can't stand him. You should see some of the stuff on my FB page from tea party conservatives.