Did The Royal Family Conspire To Kill Princess Diana?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

May I toss in my 2 cents on the conspiracy theory regarding Princess Diana's death. He was with the rich Egyptian Dodi Fayed who, if my memory is correct, owns that huge mall in London. Based on the circumstances surrounding the car crash, it is clearly an accident. However, in any accident, foul play cannot be totally discounted. My take on the foul play, as presumed by some talks that was planned by the royal family, has logic behind it. The royals have a reputation to protect (at least in this modern times) and with Princess Diana having affair with different men might ruin the name since no matter how we look at it, the princess has been part of the royal family.

But my personal opinion veers more toward an accident than on the foul play.

2. Julie Stewart

Julie Stewart Veteran Member
    Registered

I still lived in the UK at the time and whilst any death is a sad event what followed (for me) was pure overkill. But then I'm not a fan of the institution of royalty and not interested in their lives. I moved to France soon after her death and over the years I've come to enjoy living in a republic and being a citizen rather than being a subject under a monarchy.

Whether or not it was an assassination we'll never know because the only possible people who might have ordered such and assassination were well protected by "the establishment".

Harry Kemp and Patsy Faye like this.
  3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Julie Stewart likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

One day we all will know the truth about what really happened....but I have no doubt in my mind there definitely was a conspiracy and Diana's death was no accident. And neither was the "smear campaign" to try to ruin a perfectly good and decent woman's reputation. She had a right to be happy too...not just the royals.

Patsy Faye likes this.