Did You Know That There Is An Accusation That Hillary Clinton Is A Rapist?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

:DOh for goodness sakes. I'm not going to look at such tripe.
    So Hillary's a murderer and a rapist, how about a child molester and arsonist? I'm sure there's a kitchen sink in a junkyard someplace, might as well toss that in!
    How desperate and pathetic.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

No different than the unsubstantiated accusations against Trump. At least this girl has been making this claim for years. She didn't just remember it thirty years later, when Hillary was in a presidential election.

3. Hugh Dowling

Hugh Dowling Veteran Member
    Registered

Still, though...it`s a very unfortunate fact that, as a presidential candidate, she must be above reproach....That means, above ALL reproach. And, it appears that she isn`t. Therefore, by extension, the Office of the President of the United States will shortly be demeaned, and stripped of all integrity. Not for the first time, either...by any stretch of the imagination. Any potential George Washingtons out there somewhere...? The world requires you now....

4. Ken Anderson

It sounds an awful lot like what this show is reporting on, only in Britain.

5. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

6. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Clinton corruption runs deep.

7. Ken Anderson

That doesn't change the fact that is sounds very much like what had been going on in Britain. I'm not making excuses for anyone for there are no excuses for that sort of thing.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  8. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

Actually @Ken Anderson for hundreds of years. Corruption exists in all countries. I lost faith in politicians many years ago.

Look at the lies that were told to the British Public regarding the National Health Service. Millions of pounds ploughed back in after Brexit. The following day there was a complete turn around by Farrage. He lied and divided a country and still an MEP earning a vast salary.

I have no time for politicians at all so normally vote for the Monster Raving Loony party.

All a waste of space in my view.

9. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

There should be millions of pounds put into the Health Service Honey, the money we will 'now' save, we could do
    that and should.
    Its obvious that £350 million was being wasted, so we got some of our money back, where 'they' dictated it should go
    The rest of it .........? Lined 'their' pockets
    You say you don't like politicians, do you prefer dictators then - that's what we have had the past 40 plus years

10. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

Hey @Patsy Faye I never said I liked dictators, the exact opposite. This is why I rarely involve myself in political threads.

If you are saying every person in the UK understands policies of EU rules then that is not true.

Our hospital benefited from millions of pounds of E U funding for research into many diseases and cancers. Can I ask where that money will now come from.

The valleys in Wales underwent billions of pounds EU Grant funding. As well as the rest of the UK

How quickly Jo public forget.

When somebody can explain EU law to me and tell me where this money has disappeared then perhaps I can lend an ear.

My concern is what happens to my old patients now they are deprived of vital research?

11. Patsy Faye

Registered

@Honey Gee I wish you had stuck to your statement not to get involved in politics :p
    I won't go into a long debate with you, just to say we did very well before the EU, since then, we have not.
    Industries down the pan and a lot of unrest
    You say they have put money into this country, its 'our' money
    They dictate our laws too, we have never been able to sway them on anything
    If you really want to know where the vast of money they collect from countries really goes
    watch Brexit the movie on Youtube - its over an hour long
    As for Farage he has worked hard for his wage, unlike the rest of the sitting 'nodding dogs' in that arena
    They treat the UK with contempt is all I've ever witnessed and my contempt for their behaviour is bloomin obvious
    We want to hold the Government to account for any misdealings such as, if they don't put money into research
    everyone should be up in arms making their feelings known. Difficult for you as you don't live here
    But I don't like dealing with invisible people who have such control over us
    A pity Greece didn't listen to Farage

12. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

@parts faye

13. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

@Patsy Faye has this what forums have come not be able to have a view. I was answering @Ken Anderson's response to an American debate. My view differs from yours that's all.

You think Farrage is a saviour but he soon bailed ship when he disrupted the country and caused Mayhem. I am too much of a lady to say my thoughts on the man as clearly I am gagged.

14. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Welcome to my world on here. For the most part this is a conservative forum and I'm pretty moderate. Some things do irritate me but for the most part I'm in agreement.

My old forum is mostly liberal and I was irritated on there too...I've yet to find a forum where most are like me. :)

15. Patsy Faye

Registered

@Honey Gee - I'm sorry you've lost me, what is wrong with me putting my view on Brexit
    I did ask a couple of weeks back that we don't get into it as it was obvious we have different views
    and not worth falling out over
    As for Farage, I think 20 + years is long enough to put up with them and he achieved what he set out to do
    You don't have to agree with him but I have followed his speeches the past 3 years and absolutely agree
    with his handling of the EU. Someone had to stand up to them, former Governments certainly couldn't
    Seeing as you have taken my post personally - I would prefer to keep our friendship going on other threads :)