Did You Know That There Is An Accusation That Hillary Clinton Is A Rapist?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

It will never happen Chrissy, people will have different views. No one has to argue though

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

True and I'm more comfortable leaning right than left. I get too emotionally involved in a forum and that's my downfall.

3. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

@Patsy Faye Latest news Farrage has been accused of misuse of EU funding for his campaign for Brexit.

Has to pay the lot back. What an honest bafoon he is

4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks for the info I'd heard about that 4 days ago
    Means little to me, I'd rather look at those in the Arena that do nothing for their money except lap up the cream
    Anyway Honey I voted 'leave' on the evidence I saw in my research, it was 'not' a rash decision
    I'm sorry but I don't want to continue the debate :)

5. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

@Patsy Faye I agree. I have no wish to after having raised blood pressure this morning with another course of four daily injections to clear an infection. Nuance is wonderful on a forum. Causes all sorts of misunderstanding I have always been polite to everyone. I have always told you to vote for what you want its a democracy. I would at least like to comment at times though.

@Chrissy Cross Forums can make you feel isolated. I suspect nobody minds your very interesting views. I just find American politic confusing so rarely comment.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I am going to bring this thread back on topic, although any conspiracy theory haters are going to hate it. In relation to that Comet Pizza story that has fueled the latest bout of attacks on fake news after some guy discharged a weapon in the pizza place, I honestly can't say that I don't believe the story.

A tactic that is frequently used in this country, and I imagine elsewhere as well, is to state with finality that something has been discredited, and to do so in such a way that anyone who might believe it is made out to be an idiot. They have done it with climate change, although the effects are beginning to wear off. They have done it with anyone who doubted the official 9/11 story, and with those who wondered if Obama was indeed born in this country.

Without providing the evidence to prove their point, they simply announce a position with finality. Once the paid experts and media personnel come on board, everyone else is dismissed as fools or dangerous radicals.

As it pertains to the Comet Pizza place, I didn't want to believe that one because it just seemed too huge. Still, there were the facts that the Clintons had been good friends with a very wealthy man who is currently serving time for several counts of pedophilia, and that he had stayed at the man's island, where these molestations were supposedly carried out, more than once. I don't think these facts are in dispute. Of course, that doesn't mean that the Clintons participated in any of it, or even knew about it.

However, I just spent some time looking through a conspiracy theory that is based on what I have found to be actual emails leaked to Wikileaks, and the story makes sense of something that wouldn't otherwise make sense in context. As a result, I'm not saying that I believe it but it does provide answers, and it wouldn't be unheard of. Other countries have dealt with large-scale pedophilia rings at the highest levels of government and society, so I don't see why the United States would necessarily be excluded.

There is some bad language used here and, of course, the subject is reprehensible. It is also quite long, and it is an unproven conspiracy theory, so if you hate conspiracy theories, it might not be right for you. Otherwise, you might find this to be interesting. Again, I do not validate the theory but, although I haven't looked up every reference, the ones I have looked at were legit, and it's easy to check on because it includes links to the source documents.

If true, it is perhaps unlikely that they are still using the Comet pizza place for such purposes, although arrogance can lead to the unsuspected.

So, for what it's worth, here it is.

7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I read through most of the article , but it is hard to actually read some of the print on the emails themselves.
    One of the things I have been seeing online is concerning some information that was supposedly tweeted from Rudy Giuliani regarding the pedophile ring in Washington. People are still trying to decide if his account was hacked, if it was a fake account, or if it was something that was actually made by Giuliani .
    Gabe Zolna has now put out one of his videos asking whether Mr. Giuliani is even still alive, and reads what might be a statement from him saying that if we see him on television denying the tweets, it is not really Giuliani; but actually a government made cgi instead.
    Of course, if the former mayor didn't actually make the statement or the tweets, he would quite likely be on television denying that he made them; so this could go either way and have the same response from Giuliani.
    Anyway, it is interesting to listen to, so here is the video from Zolna.

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

It doesn't surprise me in the least that Hillary or Bill would be involved in something like this. The only reason I think she stood by his side when they caught him with Monica..is the fact that Bill could have told "her dirty and perverse secrets" too.

9. Yvonne Smith

Another connection between the Clintons and pedophilia/human trafficking is coming up in the news now, and probably another Clinton “suicide” victim.
    The man known as “John of God” was apparently running a human trafficking organization all along, and had kidnapped children (girls) whom were raised and then used as baby factories.
    He is not only connected with the Clintons; but also with other well-known and famous people, including Oprah Winfrey, who has been accused of being involved with human trafficking from her school in Africa.
    The woman who has been telling people about what really went on with the so-called “faith healer” has now been found dead, and it is being called a suicide, although most people think that she was murdered.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/american...running-a-sex-slave-farm-death-ruled-suicide/

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Here is a short video explaining more about the John of God news story, as well as his connections with the Clintons and Oprah Winfrey.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It will be interesting to see what develops out of the Brazil case.

Bobby Cole likes this.