Disgusting Land Agent

Discussion in 'Places I Have Lived' started by Kate Ellery, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

IMG_2647.JPG What worries me with this whole thing, is it wasn't the owners of the realestate agent ..it was a new person he'd just hired ,and because our home is on the market they have keys

The cleaner hired by the realestate agent came and dit a little cleaning ..but not to our standards ..so we removed the toilet seat,and lid and gave it a through going over ...Can you just imagine if he treated a persons home that is in Facebook ,and other social media how his name ,location ect would be plastered all over the place
    but we are not into stirring up trouble so we left all the "punishment " up to the agent who hired him and this man in question is a mature person ..
    That's his shoe print that led throuout the house ,like a hansel and Gretel trail ..the toilet hadn't been flushed ...We have sold a house before using open inspections and never encountered this in the past

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    Ina I. Wonder and Holly Saunders like this.
  2. Lakely Forest

Lakely Forest Veteran Member
    Registered

Eek...know how you feel @KateEllery!

@InaWonder-- we now live in this up north summer cottage full-time. It has been in the family for over 90 years and we are now enjoying fifth generation little ones occasionally. The reason we live here is my 93 year old mother has decided she wants to die here!!! Eeeek. So, we stay all year and I am with her 24/7. The last day off I had was a year and a half ago. So, since we have been present, absolutely no theft. Thank god, cuz we are fairly rural. I am sorry about your troubles, but thankful you have Bobert to keep your thieves at bay.

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  3. Kate Ellery

Registered

The agent who peeed on our floor ,called into our home this afternoon to say sorry .He explained it was dark in the house ( because we had the lights turned off as I mentioned ) so he couldn't see to flush the loo or see the mess he made .............WHAT A BIG FAT LIE FOR AN EXCUSE :eek::mad:

The loo is located on the north / western side of the house and gets the afternoon sun on that side of the house
    so the bathroom is really light at the time he was here 1.30 Pm

We was away but the forecast was for 33c that day so it was warmish and sunny

What a pitiful excuse to come up with :eek::mad:

He mentioned he noticed his shoes were pee stained after the owner of the land agent phoned him to,ask questions how / why such a disgusting act on our home , ,he tried saying it must be their dog that made the mess ..:eek::mad:WHAT !!!!!! we haven't had any pets for 15 years since our last little dog passed away....

The "boss" told him not to come back !!! But he told us just an hour ago the "boss " is going to get him to do other open inspections in the future

So I phoned the boss ....I could almost hear the steam coming out of his ears ,though the phone in fury at the thought of ever having him working for him again :(:eek:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    Yvonne Smith and Holly Saunders like this.
  4. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Kate actually with all the lies and deception from this agent..It sounds to me like this guy has mental problems...

Kate Ellery likes this.
  5. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

Kate, i hope you informed your agent not to send him to your home again ,, ever!! wondering now if he wasn't drunk.. and wonder what the people thought of his behavior too.. Did you call your agent about his visit and what he said ?? I would...

6. Kate Ellery

Registered

Yes @Louise Williams as I mentioned on the bottom of the post I contacted.
    The land agent as soon as he left .....I also found out from the boss he tried saying somone else must have keys to our home besides the agent and us ...So it was either our dog we don't have :mad: or someone else has our keys :(:mad:that's his excuse ...

Holly Saunders likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Lakely Forest " I'm ridiculously shy......"

Come, now! Blend in with this gracious crowd and never will you go back. I had personal doubts, up front, long since dissipated by their graciousness. Personally, I love your diction and correctness of use. Welcome to the fry!
    Frank